21. Confession

Tord's POV:

I woke up and checked the time. 1:22. I closed my eyes again, trying to sleep. But I couldn't.

I sighed and got up. I sneaked into the kitchen, not wanting to wake someone up.

I took a glass and filled with water. I also noticed, that my head didn't hurt anymore.
I drank it and made my way to the bed again.

I layed, but didn't sleep. Today was the last day we were here. I knew I was going to miss Norway. 'I will never forget this vacation.'

I looked out of the window and watched the stars. As I watched those beautiful stars, without realizing it, I fell asleep.

Tom's POV.

I woke up and yawned. I looked at the time and it was 7:02.

I got up and stretched. I headed to the kitchen and made some toasts and eggs. Then after a while I heard footsteps.

"Morning, Tom." I heard Tord. I turned around and looked at him with a smile.

"Morning, Tord! Does your head still hurts?" I asked.

"No, the pain is gone." He said and he looked down.

I stopped smiling and said. "Are you okay?" He sighed and looked at me.

"You know that we're leaving today, right?" He said. Before I could answer, someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened the door.

"Good morning, Tom!" Edd said with his usual smile on his face. I smiled back.

"Morning, Edd." I answered and suddenly Matt showed up from behind Edd.

"Morning Tom!" He said in a cheerful tone. "Morning."

I let them in and closed the door. I made my way to the kitchen to see Edd hugging Tord. I smiled and sat back down.

"Umm guys, my head doesn't hurt anymore and It's the last day we're in Norway. So where should we go today? And when are we coming back?" Tord asked looking at us.

"Well I...I don't know." Edd said trying to think. "Any ideas?" He asked.

There was silence. Everybody was thinking. Then an idea came to my mind.

"What about a ride on a boat or something? We all saw those beautiful lakes around here." I said. Everybody looked at me and smiled.

"That's a good idea!" Tord said with a wide smile.

"Alright! So, after we eat?" Edd asked. We all nodded and started eating our breakfast.

*Time skip*

"Hey Tord. Is your arm, you know. Water proof?" I asked, looking at Tord. He looked back.

"Yes, but I still am trying not to get her wet that much." He answered.

"So guys, we will share our boats. I am with Matt, Tord and Tom are together." Edd said holding Matt's hand while Matt blushing a bit.

"Okay!" Tord answer and we both made our way to our boat.

"Ready?" I asked. "Ready." Tord answered and we started the boat. It was silent. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly I felt something on my shoulder.
I opened my eyes to see Tord resting his head on my shoulder with closed eyes.

I blushed lightly and slowly wrapped my arm around him.

He smiled and purred like a kitten. I quietly chuckled and closed my 'eyes' again.

Tord's POV:

I felt so relaxed. I was really happy that I could spend some time with Tom.

He was really nice. He cared about me. He was...cute...

To be honest, I always liked Tom. It was ever since I've met him.

I took a breath still smiling. I should confess to him someday. I opened my eyes and looked at him. I guess he noticed, because he looked back at me. I quickly looked away and blushed.

I could hear him chuckle. I blushed even more.
He wrapped his other arm around me and pulled me close. At the time I was a blushing mess, but did the same thing.

We sat there cuddled to each other for a few minutes.

"Tom, do...do you like me?" I asked. There was silence for a while.

"I don't." That kinda hit me and it hurt. "I love you, Tord." He said.

My eyes widened. 'He...he does? Really? Or is he teasing me again? Or maybe-'

I was cut off from my thoughts by Tom pressing his lips againts mine. I blushed madly, but kissed back. His kiss was sweet, soft and gentle.

After a while, we pulled away. I was in shock. He looked at me and hugged me gently.

"Thank you Tom." I said hugging back with tears in my eyes.

"You're welcome." He said and pulled me closer.

This was one of the best moments of my entire life...

Well, here you go! Finally some TomTord! Woo hoo! Also, I'm sorry for the short chapter. I'm just not in the mood for writing today.

Oh by the way, this book is gonna end soon. But I'm planning another TomTord book. I will start writing it after this book and I hope you will like it.

Well, that's all I had to say so, goodbye!