The Shock

When we got home, the boys were all sitting in the living room in like a circle and when they saw us, they stood up. 

"Guys what's going on?" Alyssa asked.

"We...we have to go on tour." Zach said and he looked down

"We'll be gone for like a year." Jack said.

"We want you guys to come with us but only if you want too." Daniel piped up.

"It's up to you guys." Jonah said lastly, "We leave tomorrow."

We asked the boys to leave for a few minutes and talked about it for a while before finally making a decision.  Then we called the boys back into the living room.

"We have made a few tough decisions..." I said.

"I'll go." Alyssa said and she sat in Jacks lap.

"Same." Kyra said, and she went to Zach and hugged him and they held hands.

"I'm coming too." Christina added. Then she went to Corbyn.

Jonah, Daniel, Zach, Jack, and Corbyn all turned to look at me and they could tell something was wrong. However the girls already had tears in their eyes..they already knew what I was about to say.

"Guys...I'm sorry to say this but I have to stay. There is stuff I have to do here and I cant be traveling right now I have to stay."

Jonah's eyes started watering and I could tell he was about to cry, so was Daniel and the other guys. I decided not to stay the night. I got up and hugged Zach, Corbyn, Jack, Alyssa, Kyra, and Christina. Then I came to Daniel and he hugged me tight for a while.

"Please be safe ok?" he whispered.

"I will." I whispered back. "Take care of these guys for me ok? Promise me?"

"I promise." He said as he was smiling through tears. Then he did something completely random and when no one was looking he kissed me. Then he pulled away and I was in complete shock. Jonah had been up in his room so I decided to forget about Daniel's kiss and just go to Jonah. So I went upstairs to his room.

"Jonah.." I said. He ignored me  and continued packing but I could tell he'd been crying.

"Jonah please answer me." He stopped packing but he wouldn't look at me.

"Damn it Jonah don't be like this!" I was about to start crying too but he immediately hugged me before I could start. We hugged for a while and then we layed on the bed for a while cuddling and when Jonah fell asleep, I gave him one last kiss on the cheek and I left and went back to Logan's house. I knew it would be a while before I saw my friends or Jonah again. So I played on my phone for a while. I was hoping it would distract me but it didn't work. So I Eventually just went to sleep.