Hiding Why Don't We

*ALYSSA'S P.O.V*

I woke up to someone's arms around me and at first I panicked then realized it was Jack. He had been hiding in my room and surprised me here last night but I mean I can't just let him walk around the house and stuff! He and the boys are just gonna have to stay out of sight the whole day. I was about to get up but he pulled me back into bed.

"Come on babe I have to go get dressed and get downstairs." I started playing with his hair.

"I can come with you!" He groaned...he is definitely not a morning person.

"Uh NO you cannot come with me my family doesn't know your here." If my family just catches Jack here I'm dead...to make matters worse, he told me ALL of the guys were here. I'm guessing Jonah and Zach were already with Kyra and Ariel so...where is Corbyn and Daniel?  Today is gonna be a long day...2 families in one house, 3 teenage girls, 2 older cousins, 2 sets of parents and grand parents and we somehow have to hide 5 teenage boys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*KYRA'S P.O.V*

Before I could say anything to Zach, Alyssa and Jack came into the room.

"Uh where is Corbyn and Daniel?!" Alyssa whisper yelled. I was still trying to figure out how they got here without getting caught.

"I have no idea. Where is Jonah?" I was trying to keep all the boys in check.

"He's most likely with Ariel." Jack replied.

"OK I don't know how you guys got here and to be honest I'm a little scared to ask but I DO know that all of you guys have to stay OUT OF SIGHT or are parents will flip." I was talking to Jack and Zach. Alyssa was texting Ariel I guess.

"Ok we will stay out of sight..." Zach said.

"Yeah we promise." Jack added.

"We mean it boys no funny business." Alyssa said firmly. We then decided to check the basement to see if they were then we remembered...Logan is sleeping in the basement.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

I woke up to Alyssa texting me about the boys. Have you ever tried hiding 5 teenage boys? Try it some time it's not the easiest. I was gonna take a picture on snapchat and Instagram when I noticed something on my neck.

"Damn it.." I sighed to myself. Last night I guess Jonah gave me a huge hickey and now I'm gonna have to find a way to hide it. Usually this wouldn't be a problem, Jonah and I gave each other hickies all the time...but I'm at a family reunion if they see my neck I'm done. A few minutes after that Jonah woke up. I quickly went to my bathroom and tried to cover my neck up with makeup and the hickey was just barley visible. I figured people wouldn't notice though. I did the rest of my makeup and changed clothes and did my hair. Then I got Jonah and took him to the basement. Kyra and Alyssa were already there along with, Zach, Jack, Corbyn and Daniel. As soon as Jonah and I came into the basement though, Logan woke up and the first person he saw was Corbyn.

"Ayeee it's Corbyn with a Y tho!! Wait.." He looked at everyone. "Um why is Corbyn with a Y here though? Wait, why are ALL of the why don't we boys here?" He looked confused, and quickly we had to explain to him what was going on. "Our families can NOT find you guys here!" Logan sounded panicky.

"You guys just stay in the basement the whole day ok? We will come back for you guys when everyone is going to bed. I'll bring you all food when you need it just text me. There are also snacks in the fridge and whatever you do STAY HIDDEN." Then Alyssa, Kyra, Logan, and I went upstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JACK'S P.O.V*

"We aren't staying in the basement are we?" I asked knowing what they were all thinking.

"I mean...all they said was stay out of sight." Zach smirked.

"Yeah so technically we can go anywhere we just can't get caught." Daniel smiled.

"So what do we do first?" Corbyn looked just as nervous as me because if the girls caught us we would be dead.

"Well I'm starving how about you guys?" I tried changing the topic.

"Right so then let's go get food." Jonah said and we all agreed and went upstairs.