Hello?

*KYRA'S P.O.V*

I woke up again. From the same Nightmare. The same one where I heard Zach's heart stop and flat line. It had been a month since they died. I went to Ariel's room like I always did and as usual she was cuddling in Jonah's hoodie and crying. I was in Zach's hoodie of course. It was my favorite. It's the one he let me wear on our first date....the one he cuddled me in when I was cold or sad. I haven't taken it off since they passed away. I sat by Ariel.

"They're not dead." I said looking down.

"Kyra just stop. They are gone. We heard their hearts stop beating." She replied not even looking at me.

"NO Zach is alive!! Jonah is alive! We just have to find them!" We had this argument every night.

"KYRA WE WATCHED THEM DIE THEY ARE GONE." She yelled now and started crying more and I saw she was holding a small box.

"What's in the box?" I sighed being extremely frustrated.

"Here...Zach wanted you to have this." She handed me the box. As I opened it there was a ring inside and I looked at her confused.

"Zach was gonna purpose. He asked me to keep it a secret." She wiped her eyes. Then I started crying and she held me. Out of nowhere Ariel and I started getting choked. Two people each had us and eventually we passed out. When I woke up, I was in a cage with Ariel. It was like a prison cell. We didn't have our phones or anyway to know where we were or who took us. My throat was sore and on each of our necks we had handprint bruises. She was still sleeping so I woke her up as quietly as possible. There was very little light. As she woke up and looked around confused, I put a finger on my lip telling her to stay quiet. I got up and obviously tried the cell door and it didn't work. So I backed up and rammed into the cell and it came flying off the hinges. I grabbed Ariel and ran into a random room. I heard someones foot steps behind us we looked around scared. Someone was outside of the door too so there was no escape. As the footsteps grew closer, We saw a bright flash of light. It took a minute for my eyes to adjust before realizing it was...Jonah? He immediately hugged Ariel.

"Omg I thought you were dead." She was crying in his shoulder.

"No baby I figured it out...whoever this person is drugged us that night Zach and I disappeared. I've looked everywhere but couldn't find him." He was hugging her tightly not wanting to let go anytime soon.

"Well we need to find Zach we can't leave him...who's gonna say...omg that's it!!" Ariel was saying as Jonah and I both looked confused. Ariel left the room.

"I SAID A BOOM BOOM BOOM NOW LET ME HEAR YOU SAY WHAYHOO!!!" She shouted loudly down the dark hallway. We looked like we were in a abandoned house. We waited a few minutes before eventually down the hall someone replied.

"Ariel?! WHAYHOOO!!" It was definitely Zach. I ran towards his voice and eventually found him in another room. Ariel and Jonah were right behind me. "Baby?! Ariel?! Jonah?!" Zach was stabbed multiple times like Jonah was. Except unlike Jonah, Zach was tied up in a cage hanging from the ceiling.

"Im coming to get you Zach hold on!" I exclaimed as I started to grab a latter and climb to the wall were Zach was.

"Kyra catch!" Jonah yelled to me as he threw me a pocket knife. I caught it instantly.

"Zach? Babe try scooting over here so I can cut the rope." I could tell it hurt when he moved. But he did what I said anyway. I cut the rope and he rubbed his wrists. Now all I had to do was get him down. "Jump." I said as Zach looked at me.

"WHAT?!" I knew he was scared of hights but if he jumped the cage would fall and break.

"Babe you have to trust me jump...please." I was practically begging him now. He looked down for a minute and got up and jumped. As he did, the cage fell and broke open. I ran to his side to make sure he was ok.

"Bae you ok?" I asked him nervously. He took a minute to respond.

"I love you." He got up and kissed me for a while.

"Yes." I said as he looked at me confused and I showed him the ring in my pocket. Then he looked at Ariel.

"You were supposed to keep it a secret!" Zach groaned and pulled me closer.

"Well...in my defense I thought you were dead." She replied simply. Zach rolled his eyes and looked at me and smiled before kissing me again.

"I guess this makes you my fiance now." He said as I blushed. Im actually marrying Zachary Dean Herron.