Lies

"What? No way the boys would never cheat on us." I was trying to convince myself I was right. Jonah and the others were good guys why would they cheat?

"Fine if you don't believe us ask Jonah..see what he says, see if he lies to you or not." Then they left. It was kinda suspicious that Jonah had been with some girl but that doesn't mean he was cheating she could have just been a friend. Soon Jonah came back and sat with me on the bed.

"What's wrong?" he asked and he noticed my expression.

"Who's Hannah?" I asked being bold.

"Oh um.." He looked at his phone and checked his messages. "She's uh no one just a friend." He looked nervous, as if he did something wrong.

"Jonah do not lie to me cause if you do you will never see me again...now who is she?"  Now he looked scared

"She is a girl I met with the guys while we were bowling, we started talking and w exchanged numbers then we hung out on the bus for a bit and...she...she kissed me, all the guy had some girls over just because we were bored. But it did it didn't mean anything I swear!" I looked down and tears started forming in my eyes. And of course Jonah noticed.

"Baby I promise it was nothing I don't love anyone else but you! You had my heart from the moment we met, After she kissed me I pushed her away, deleted her number and told her to never talk to me again! I just didn't want you to worry because no one can replace you I love you." I could tell he was telling the truth. Jonah would never lie and he was one of the people I trusted the most. He's never hurt me before and he wouldn't start now, plus he looked genuinely scared and worried. He might've made a mistake talking to her in the first place but I knew he didn't mean to hurt anyone. Now he was almost crying.

"I know Jonah its ok I'm not mad." I kissed him and hugged him and he hugged me back then I wondered what was going on with the other girls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ALYSSA'S P.O.V*

Jack and I were practically yelling at each other.

"Alyssa I DID NOT CHEAT ON YOU!"

"WHY WERE YOU WITH OTHER GIRLS?!"

OH IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE THE ONLY GIRL IM ALOUD TO HAVE CONTACT WITH!!" I was crying at this point we both were. As soon as Jack noticed me crying he picked me up and sat me down in his lap.

"Nothing happened I promise.." He kissed my head and I knew he meant it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*KYRA'S P.O.V*

Zach and I were fine I trusted him he's never lied to me plus I was with him the whole time on tour and he was never with anyone else maybe Alyssa was just over reacting.