Breaking up

Jonah and I had been fighting for weeks. Everyone was in a bad mood, one by one we all lost it. Christina and Corbyn broke up first, then Kyra and Zach, Alyssa and Jack, then me and Jonah. We were all just done and couldn't do it. Daniel and Emma were suprisingly still together and we were still best friends with her, but obviously we stopped staying at the Why don't we house and decided not to go back. We had all been heart broken. Alyssa was at home watching sad movies and eating Ice cream with Kyra, Emma and Christina were hanging out so I just decide to hangout with Arii. She's always helped during breakups and tough times and this time she was trying to cheer me up by taking me to the mall. We bought new clothes, shoes, makeup, and accessories.

"How are Kyra and Alyssa doing?" Arii asked me.

"They are honestly one big emotional train wreck, I dont know what to do I just needed to get away for a while. Thanks for hanging with me today." I sighed.

"No problem girl, thats what best friends are for."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DANIEL'S P.O.V*

All the guys were a mess. Jack didnt talk to anyone and he cried every night, Zach was silent too, he would go back and watch Kyra's videos while crying into a stuffed teddy bear. Corbyn cried for hours on end and watched his old videos of him and Christina, and Jonah was silent and wouldnt talk to anyone, he would just sit there and cry while looking at pics and videos of him with Ariel. The guys had been like this since the girls left. It was sad really especially cause I had no idea where they were and they wouldn't answer their phones so I couldn't contact them. I wanted to help them in any way I could but they wouldn't talk to me soI just sat on my phone hoping one of them would pipe up soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*CORBYN'S P.O.V*

I was crying hard. The guys and girls had drifted apart the past few weeks, which only made us fight and it was bad. I lost Christstina and now I just wanted her back, I would do anything, but she wont even answer the phone. We hadn't seen each other since the girls stopped coming over which was about a month ago. Christina and I were the first ones to break up and now that she's not with me nothing feels the same.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ZACH'S P.O.V*

Kyra wouldn't text or call me back. It hurt. I was completly broken and shattered without her. I talked to Daniel maybe once or twice and he said the girls weren't replying to anyone and that the guys were feeling the same was as I did. I needed Kyra back I just didn't know excatly what to do...would she even forgive me? I had been a jerk lately all he guys have we were in bad moods cause we had been working so much and I guess we took it out on the girls. It wasn't fair to them and I knew it. I knew we fucked up. I felt stupid for just letting Kyra walk away like that I should've done better but I didn't and it was all my fault.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JACK'S P.O.V*

Alyssa had walked ou crying the last time I saw her. As soon as she started crying I should've just held her and told her everything would be ok, but I was stupid and I continued fighting with her, then she got her stuff and left and now I was alone. I could tell the other guys were hurt too but I didn't feel like talking to anyone. I was scared I would never be able to get her back. I probably dont deserve it but she was one of the best things to ever happen to me and I let her go and now I was completely regreting it and I knew I had to do something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*JONAH'S P.O.V*

I lost the girl I loved most in the world and I felt horrible about it. I hurt her even though  I promised I wouldn't I was hurt and I knew Ariel was too. I wanted her back so bad. I haven't been the same without her. I wouldn't come out of my room or eat or sleep Ariel was just on my mind 24/7. I was determined to get her back, and I think now I have  a plan...