Family Time

*ALYSSA'S P.O.V*

Logan and Jake and the rest of our family usually got together this time of year and did crazy fun stuff together. Jack really wanted to come with me once I told him about it and he would NOT leave me alone.

"Please?" Jack asked for the 3rd time.

"Bae its only gonna be a few weeks." I stopped packing for a second and looked at him.

"Yeah but that's to long without you I'll get lonely." He said and gave me really sad puppy dog eyes and it almost actually work.

"Sorry babe but you can't come this time...my family doesn't even know I'm in a relationship. You and the rest of the boys better not be planning anything either." I finished packing and got my stuff in the car. Since Jonah and Zach were in Minnesota, Ariel and Kyra were already in the car waiting on me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*KYRA'S P.O.V*

We were driving in the car...well...Alyssa was driving this time, then Ariel started playing music on the speakers and the 3 of us completely sang the whole time. Alyssa and I were also trying to read Ariel's texts to Jonah. I could tell she was texting him because his name in her phone was Babe with a heart emoji. She was smiling and blushing.

"Oooooh someone texting their baeeee." I said while poking Ariel.

"Fuck off Kyra." But she was smiling then we both started laughing. After a few more hours of laughing, singing, and making fun of each other, we finally got tour parents house and I was super excited. When we went inside Logan and Jake were already there. Ariel immediately ran up to them and hugged them. It was a cliché family moment. Alyssa and I got our stuff out of the car and soon everyone had unpacked and we were all sitting in the living room. I had gotten Logan, Jake, Alyssa, and Ariel to do a video for my channel. I decided to do a try not to laugh challenge and it was so hard it hurt.

Logan, Jake  and I of course were the first ones to laugh. Alyssa and Ariel were going strong but eventually Alyssa lost. After we were all done we had dinner and hung out with family some more then we all went to bed. Before I went to sleep Zach had texted me to look in my closet so when I did I was shocked when he came out and hugged me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

As I was in my room listening to music and watching videos I heard a strange noise coming from my closet and I noticed the door to the closet open a little. I took my headphones off and set my computer and phone down. I slowly walked over to the closet I grabbed a blue furry lamp I had on my night stand and was gonna use it as a weapon. As soon as I got to the closet someone came out and practically pounced on me and covered my mouth so I couldn't scream for help.

"Babe its ok shhhh its just me." When I finally stopped panicking I looked and saw Jonah and he uncovered my mouth.

"Jonah? What the hell?! I thought you were in Minnesota with Dani!" I whisper yelled.

"Well yeah I was but I came to see you...all the guys are here." He smiled.

"So you decided to hide in my closet?! I could've killed you!" I wasn't angry just a little shook. I actually thought it was pretty romantic the boys came here to see us.

"With a blue furry lamp? Really?" He took the lamp and put it back then sat on my bed.

"You know if my parents and family catch you here I will literally have no explanation." I walked over to him and he held me by the waist.

"Well then just tell them the truth baby." He smirked.

"Oh right because my parents would totally understand if I told them my 18 almost 19 year old boyfriend, who I have never told them about, decided to break into the house when he could've used the front door, he hid in my closet and I almost killed him with a blue furry lamp." That's sounded really weird hearing myself say that...come to think of it, that's not really a sentence I really ever thought about saying.

"Well...I mean I was hoping it would be at least a little romantic, Wait you haven't told your family about us yet?!" He was whisper yelling now.

"Babe my dad is really REALLY overprotective! I mean I was gonna tell them eventually because I didn't exactly think you would be hiding in my closet."

"My family is literally dying to meet you." He said looking a little hurt.

"Hey I'll tell them soon I promise." I smiled and kissed him and he was kissing me back until we both heard footsteps coming up the stairs. It was most likely my parents coming to say good night. I quickly pushed Jonah back into the closet and closed the door. Then someone knocked on my door.

"Come in!" I yelled. Then both my parents walked in and sat on my bed.

"Hey sweetie your father and I just wanted to come in and say goodnight." My mom said.

"Oh..ok well.....goodnight." I was hoping they would leave soon or else they might get suspicious since I was still standing in front of the closet door.

"Also...Alyssa told us you have a boyfriend?" My dad asked...he can get really overprotective so I didn't want to stay on this topic for too long. I swear I'm literally killing Alyssa later.

"Yes..yep Yeah I do." I was pretending not to even notice the question.

"Oh well tell us more about him! When do we get to meet him?!" My mom was clearly pretty excited.

"Well...his name is Jonah. He's a member of the band Why Don't We, Logan works with them sometimes. He's 18 in a few months he'll be 19. He's very sweet and funny and romantic and I love him a lot." I finished quickly. My mom looked happy. My dad however had a disapproving look.

"So..he's 2 years older then you?" My dad asked again.

"Yeah but it's not that bad, anyway I'm really tired and I should get some sleep." I fake yawned. I managed to get them both out of the room and I locked my door before they could say anything else. Then Jonah came out of the closet.

"I'm sweet and funny and romantic huh?" He had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and got into bed. He changed clothes and got into bed with me. I went back to watching YouTube but I couldn't concentrate because Jonah kept kissing my neck.

"Babe come on I'm trying to concentrate." I closed my computer.

"I'm concentrating too." He kept kissing my neck and pulling me closer. I couldn't help but moan a little. I cuddled closer in  his chest and let him keep going until we were both done and  fell asleep.