Youth and Consequences

(Listen to this music while reading this or listen to it on a computer while reading this if you can and it will be so much more interesting XD)

*JACK'S P.O.V*

Alyssa was scared. All of us were. Whoever this person was...did they really know everything about us? Are they really watching us? None of us had any idea what was going on. All we really new was that we were all in danger. There are some secrets I haven't told anyone. Things that would ruin me. We all had secrets though we just didn't want to admit it. Soon Afterwards we got another text.

*TEXT*

Let's start with Kyra...what dirty secret has she been hiding for so long? Either you tell them Kyra or I do..You have five minutes.

*TEXT OVER*

We all looked at Kyra. Her face went pale and she looked like she wanted to say something but she couldn't.

"Babe? Just tell us it can't be that bad. Whoever this is will hurt us if you don't." Zach held her waist and kissed her head. Eventually five minutes passed and of course we got another text.

*TEXT*

Oops times up. Kyra must seem all innocent and sweet right but did she tell you that she was friends with Madison? She and Madison were best friends for a while so who do you think made the fake screenshots for her when Jonah and Ariel fought?

*TEXT OVER*

Everyone except for Kyra looked shocked. Then a few minutes later we got a audio recording from the phone call.

*CALL*

"Hey can you make screenshots of someone threatening me? You know how to do that stuff right?" We could hear Madison's voice.

"Uh yeah but why?" Kyra replied.

"I just need them so I can steal someones boyfriend." Madison laughed.

"Well ok I guess. I'll send them to you in a bit." Kyra then hung up

*CALL OVER*

I looked over at Kyra who looked ashamed. After we heard it we were more shocked then before. Ariel started to leave when Kyra called after her.

"Ariel wait!" Kyra grabbed Ariel by the arm and Ariel pulled away.

"Touch me again and Ill break your hand." We could tell Ari was furious. She was never really violent. Zach and Jonah both looked disappointed. Alyssa was just as furious as Ari. Dani and Melanie looked shocked still.

"Just listen to me ok?! Maybe I was friends with. Madison but I mean when she called me we hadn't talked in a while and I hadn't thought about you." Kyra tried to explain herself. Corbyn and Christina looked the same way I felt. Scared.

"I don't wanna hear it Kyra. I TRUSTED you and you lied to me. You told me you didn't even know her but obviously you do. And you know what it's gonna take a while for you to earn my trust back." Ariel replied trying to calm down. Then she left the building. Jonah followed her soon after. He was just a good boyfriend like that. We all stayed quiet. Everyone had mixed emotions I could tell. None of us wanted to say anything.
------------------------------------------------------
*KYRA'S P.O.V*

Everyone was disappointed in  me and it hurt...Even Ariel seemed to hate me right now and she and I have always been really really close. Jonah eventually came back inside but Ariel wasn't with him. We all looked at him.

"Well, Ariel went back to the hotel." He said while looking down.

"Jonah I--" I started to say but he cut me off.

"Just stop Kyra I can't even look at you right now." He walked away towards the others. Omg Even Jonah hates me...and he never hates anyone. I looked around for Zach but he was no where to be found.

"Guys where's Zach?" He was here just a minute ago. I would've seen if he left. We immediately all started searching the building but couldn't find him anywhere. That's when our notifications went off.

*TEXT*

Looks like I now have 1/5 of the boys

Looks like I now have 1/5 of the boys....be careful about who you take your eyes off of.

*TEXT OVER*

Omg someone kidnapped Zach! And they were trying to kidnap the other boys too. I saw Jack and Corbyn talking with Alyssa and Christina. Dani was crying as Melanie hugged him and told him it was ok. Jonah looked at the messages and said he had to get to Ariel before something bad happened. Then he left. I couldn't get my mind off of Zach. If anyone hurts him they're dead.
------------------------------------------------------
*CORBYN'S P.O.V*

*THEY CANCEL TOUR AND GO HOME TO LOOK FOR ZACH*

We had unpacked everything and soon started texting Zach and looking for him. Ariel came downstairs still ignoring Kyra who was behind her.

"Have you guys seen Jonah?" Ariel asked and we became worried. We told her about Zach and how we thought Jonah was with her.

"We saw him leave the building." Christina said soon we all got another text...

*TEXT*

2/5 now

2/5 now...you guys really aren't good at this game...so ill make it more interesting. You have 5 hours to find Jonah and Zach before they die

*TEXT OVER*

I could see Kyra was shaking so I went to hug her and Ariel started having an anxiety attack so Jack was with her trying to calm her down. We had five hours to find our 2 best friends...could we actually do this?