Compliment Battle

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning in Jonah's bed. Kyra was jumping up and down telling me to wake up. The boys had a photo shoot the whole morning.

"Ughhh Kyra if you don't get out I'm kicking you off the bed."

"You have to wake up! Vogue wanted us to do a compliment battle today remember?" she sounded excited.

"Ughhhhhhhh yeah yeah ok ok I'm up now get out."

"Wait I have one more question.." she said

"Fine...what?"

"Did you and Jonah have sex last night?"

"What?! OMG! Kyra! NO get out!!" I threw a pillow at her and she left.

I got up and got dressed and went out into the living room and soon we were all ready. I decided to bring Christina.

We all looked like this...

Me...

Kyra..

Christina..

Alyssa..

We all looked fucking gorgeous. Then we went to the Vogue studio and started the compliment battle. Since we saw the boys do it before, we already knew the rules. Kyra and I were up first.

I picked up the card and held back my laughter as I started to read it.

"Kyra,"

"Yes Ariel?" She was already close to laughing.

"Hanging out with you is more fun then playing with a coloring menu at a restaurant. And sometimes those menus even have a maze."

"Well dang.." Kyra said.

Alyssa and Christina were laughing their asses off and soon Kyra was laughing too so I hit the buzzer. Then I started laughing too. Then it was Kyra's turn.

"Ariel, If I were Andy and you were woody I would have completely ignored Buzz Light year right off the bat. Nobody can replace you not even a man with wings."

Christina and Alyssa were both laughing then I started laughing and Kyra hit the buzzer.

Alyssa started.

"Christina, I think squirrels really like spaghetti there is nothing to suggest this is true, but I believe they do. I mean squirrels, spaghetti, it makes sense. That being said, I like you as much as I think squirrels like spaghetti." Alyssa was holding back laughter the best she could.

Christina laughed along with me and Kyra so then Alyssa hit the buzzer.

"Alyssa, when I look at you, I'm just like "That's so Raven" " Christina read and everyone was laughing. Then it was me against Alyssa.

"Alyssa, you smell so good, I wish I could wax your scent into a candle. On a related note, I have no idea how candles are made."  She and the others were laughing as hard as possible so I hit the buzzer. Then it was Kyra against Christina against Kyra.

"Your so cute I want to throw a rainbow at you." Christina said.

Alyssa and I were laughing and soon enough Kyra was too. Christina got that point then it was Kyra's turn.

"Christina you know what I'm  thankful for? Having met you....and Nutella."  Kyra read the paper.

"Awww! Same!" She thought it was cute and that just made Kyra laugh. After a few more rounds we went home but I guess he boys were still out so we were bored.

"Well I'll see you guys later I gotta go film my music video." I said.

"Wait can we come with you? We'll be bored here! Pleaseeeeee."

They all looked at me and eventually I gave in.

"Fine, ok yes you guys can come but we gotta go now."

We all got there and I started filming and this was my video..

Everyone thought it was lit. So after that we went home and messed around for a while.