New Guys

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

Alyssa and I had been practicing a new dance we learned together and everyone was outside watching

When we were done everyone was clapping and cheering.

"Yo we are so goals." Alyssa said looking at me. Then Kyra gave her the "Bitch wtf did you just say?" look.

"Um...No Ariel and me are goals we're best friends." They got into a argument but I ignored it. Everyone decided we should go to the mall, but a few minutes after we got there, fans instantly crowded around the boys. The girls however, kept walking and we assumed the boys would catch up. While we were walking around a group of boys came up yo us. They were soooo cute...not as cute as the Why don't we boys obviously, but they were cute. They introduced themselves.

Ace...

Brandon...

Geo...

Cole

Cole...

Caleb...

Like I said they were cute, but not Why don't we cute. Ace spoke to us first.

"Hi, I'm Ace, this is Brandon, Geo, Cole, and Caleb." They all looked at us and said hi.

"Hi, I'm Ariel, this is Emma, Christina, Alyssa, and Kyra." We smiled and all talked for a while.

"Well we thought you girls were really cute so we wanted to say hi and introduce ourselves and...possibly become really good friends?" He smirked. Just then Corbyn, Zach, Jack, Daniel, and Jonah came up from behind us, its pretty clear they were jealous. Ace and his group of boys looked a little scared of Jonah and the others but not a lot.

"Hi I'm Jonah, this is Corbyn, Zach, Daniel, and Jack."

"Oh we heard Jake Paul talk about you guys...your the new One Direction right?" Geo asked.

"Yeah except like 50 times better." Daniel replied.

"Yeah better for teenage girls.." Ace spoke.

"They're called our limelights first of all, second of all so what if all our fans are teenage girls?" Corbyn was getting mad.

"We don't want any problems we were just talking to these very pretty girls." Brandon said while he and his friends winked at us.

"Those very pretty girls are our girlfriends." Jonah said while hugging me from behind and the others stood in front of us.

"We were just making friends." Cole said giving everyone an innocent look.

"We'll see you pretty girls around." Caleb added and him and his friends walked off. The boys were still clearly jealous so we all went shopping to lighten the mood then we went home and just messed around and Jack, Zach, Daniel, and I started doing a Q&A video on YouTube since Everyone else was doing something different.

"Ok first question, what were your first impressions of each other." I started off.

"Well when I first met you I thought you were really pretty and talented, actually I still think that but whatever." Daniel said looking at me.

"Awww I love you too Dani!" We laughed and Daniel laid his head on my shoulder.

"When I met you guys, in my head I was like 'OMGGG I'M WITH THE WHY DONT WE BOYS THIS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER!!' and I was super excited and I thought you guys were really sweet. You guys are pretty sweet and amazing so...yeah" We all laughed and the boys Awed and they all hugged me.

"When I met you, I thought 'Omg she's gonna hate me' but now were best friends and I'm super happy." Jack said and hugged me again.

"Awww, thank you Jack I love you too bro." I said.

"When I first met you, I already knew we were gonna be best friends so I was right yay!!" Zach yelled. That made us laugh harder.

"Next question, Can you and Daniel do a sing off?" I looked at Daniel.

"Yeah definitely that would be fun!" He said and everyone went downstairs. Jonah, Jack, Daniel, Corbyn, Emma, Christina, Alyssa, and Kyra were watching and it was really intense because Dani and I were both good singers. We started singing over Zayn and Sia Dusk Till Dawn.

When we got done everyone was SHOOK.

"I think it's a tie." Dani said

"Yeah I think so." I laughed. We answered a few more questions for the Q&A. We all messed around for a few more minutes then everyone went to bed.