One year later...

Its been a years since I've seen Jonah or the others. We texted all the time but its just not the same. I was at a interview

"So tell me Ariel how hard has it been for you to be away from your friends for so long?" The interviewer asked me.

"Well it's definitely been a struggle and its been very hard but I text them all the time and we always face time so we keep in touch." I replied.

"Well there has also been some rumors about you and Jonah Marais.." The interviewer smirked, and I blushed.

"Oh really?" I asked playing dumb.

She then showed me a picture  of me and Jonah kissing.

"So that picture? What happened there?" She and the audience giggled a little and I blushed more.

"Oh...Well I...we um..." She looked at me and was smiling which made me laugh a little.

"So are you and Jonah together?"

I decided I couldn't really deny it so I told the truth.

"Yeah we are." I was blushing like crazy.

"Oh well I think its cute!"

After a few more minutes of questions It ended and Logan texted me that he was picking me up and taking me somewhere. When he pulled up I got in the car and immediately started asking questions.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"I can't tell you." He smiled.

We drove around for a while when we got to Logan's house. Then he brought me to the backyard blindfolded.

"Logan what the hell are you doing? I don't trust being blindfolded around you or Jake."

"Chill lol you'll like this surprise."

We came to a stop and he slowly took off the blindfold. Then I saw all of my friends standing there and they yelled surprise. I hugged all of them one by one.

"Omg! You guys are here!!"

"We're finally back!" Kyra said

"We missed you so much!" We hugged for a while. We were all playing around in the backyard when I saw Jonah across the yard and I'm guessing he just got here cause he was drinking Starbucks.

"Jonah!" I ran to him.

"Wait! Ariel don't jump yet I'm not ready!" he said. I ignored him and jumped into his arms accidentally knocking down his Starbucks.

"My Starbucks!" he looked upset.

"Calm down you white girl! Ill buy you another one! Just kiss me already!!" I laughed

He laughed to.

"I love you.." He said then we kissed for a while and everyone caught it on snapchat and said it was the cutest thing ever. I was happy. I had my friends and boyfriend back. I didn't think they were coming back for another few months so this was definitely a surprise.  I missed them so much and now they were here and it felt amazing! So we all went home and messed around for a while.

"I'm gonna go get a drink I'll be right back." Jonah said to me as he left the room to go downstairs. Then I saw someone was texting him. I glanced at his phone and he was getting texts from a girl named Hannah.

Hannah* I had a great time last night Jonah please text me back."

I was a little shocked and confused, but before I could comprehend this all, Alyssa, Kyra Christina, and Emma (Daniels new girlfriend.) came into the room and Some of them were crying.

"I think the boys are cheating on us." Alyssa said.