Pain and apologies...

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

It had been a few weeks since I had broken up with Jonah. Of course the others had blown my phone up but I didn't answer. I didn't care. Eventually though they did end up calling multiple times and I was sick and tired of it so the next person who called I answered it immediately.

*PHONE CALL*

"OMG Thank god you picked up!!" It was Jack.

"What do you want Jack?" I was not in the mood to talk to any of them.

"Look I know your mad and I'm sorry...but you have to come back please! Madison has completely taken over and everyone here misses you MADISON IS NOT WHO WE THOUGHT SHE WAS!! We need you back! I need my best friend back! Without you here, no one laughs at my dumb jokes or makes fun of my noodle hair!! Zach and I are bored to death because YOU are not here to shoot us with nerf guns or make each other laugh! Kyra and Alyssa miss you! They feel so bad that they became friends with Madison and they miss their cousin. Corbyn and Christina miss you too!! You are the one who keeps us all together and I know it sounds crazy but you mean everything to all of us so please please come home!" Once he finished talking I was almost in tears. Jack, Zach, Corbyn, Christina, Alyssa, and Kyra were my best friends, and my family. I can't cut them out of my life.

"Jack I honestly miss you guys too but I'm not coming home especially not with Jonah and Madison all over each other." I remembered everything Jonah had said to me.

"No no no no no! That's the thing! Jonah misses you like hell! All Madison ever does to any of us is act like a complete bitch and threaten us...I was talking to Jonah last night because he was crying near the pool and h told me he misses you a lot and he knows he fucked up and he doesn't think you'll ever give him another chance."

"Well he's right...because I'm not." I was about to hang up before Jack stopped me.

"Wait wait wait wait wait!!! Please at least come to the house...please." He was pleading like his life depended on it.

"Yeah...ok all right fine I'll be there soon. On my way." Then I hung up.

*END OF PHONE CALL*

Daniel was sitting right beside me the whole time.

"Your not really gonna go are you?" He looked concerned and worried.

"I have to Dani its important." I hugged him to let him know I was ok with going.

"Fine but I'm not letting you go alone." He smiled at me. Melanie had been out for the day so she won't be back for a few hours. We pulled up to the house and got out. Before I could knock on the door it swung open and someone tackled me to the ground.

"OMFG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!" It was Christina and I guess she was back from tour.

"I missed you too chickee." I smiled soon the boys came out and I hugged them all one by one. Corbyn, Zach, Jack, then Alyssa and Kyra came out. I hugged them both at the same time ad they started crying.

"We kicked Madison out." Zach said.

"Yeah and we have a surprise for you." Corbyn added. We walked into the house. Daniel was by my side the whole time. They took me down to the basement and they had set up a stage. When I heard music playing Dani and I both looked at the stage. We saw Jonah and he started singing.

When he was finished Daniel looked at me.

"Don't give in to easily." Dani said and he handed me a microphone and he started playing music so I could sing.

Then again, Alyssa and Kyra  had changed the music for Jonah. Of course they were gonna help him so I would come back home.

After Jonah was done Daniel changed the music for me. I'm guessing he was still kinda mad at everyone so he didn't want to come home. I was still on edge about coming home too. So I sang one last song.

When I was done singing Jonah was crying and the other looked shocked and scared. But also defeated. Daniel grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.

"Are you ok?" He asked me...

"I have no idea." I started crying and he hugged me. After a few minutes we heard someone come outside and I heard Jonah's voice.

"Let me talk to her alone." Daniel was hesitant but eventually he nodded and he went inside.

"What do you want?" I looked at him. Then he kissed me for a few minutes then pulled away.

"I'm so sorry ok? I know I fucked up I made a mistake and I'm sorry. I love you and only you I should've known Madison was up to something. But she's gone I told her to leave us alone you were right. Please come home." He finished so I hugged him.

"I love you too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*DANIEL'S P.O.V* 

I had been watching Jonah and Ariel for a few minutes and they kissed and announced a few minutes later they were together again. I had gotten all of mine and Melanie's and Ariel's stuff out of the car and later that night we all unpacked. Of course I loved Melanie. She was the best girlfriend ever. But  no one knows I'm also secretly in love with my best friend...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------