Mistakes

*JACK'S P.O.V*

I was laying with Ariel and we were watching Disney movies it felt nice to hang out with my best friend. She was on her phone when all of a sudden I had an idea of how I could fix my mistake.

"Ariel I have an idea but I'm gonna need your help." I said as she put her phone down.

"Yeah Jack of course what do you wanna do?" she asked.

"Just go get everyone in the living room I'll handle the rest." I replied and she nodded and walked off to Corbyn's room. I walked into the basement but stopped when I heard Jonah and Alyssa talking.

"Who else knows?" He was asking.

"No one except Ariel. And I guess now you do too." She sighed and he hugged her.

"You have to tell everyone." Jonah was saying.

"I know Jonah I'm just scared it's gonna cause problems again." She replied.

"I'll be by your side always." he said

"Promise?" She asked.

"I said I would...I meant it." he smiled at her. What the hell were they talking about. Alyssa was leaning in closer to Jonah. She's not gonna kiss him is she?! I was shocked. Then Jonah moved away from her.

"Well I'm gonna go find Ariel but good luck Alyssa." He said

"Thanks." She replied. I walked fully into the basement and pretended I didn't here or see anything.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked hoping Alyssa would tell me the truth.

"Alyssa just needed someone to talk to but it's all good so I'm gonna go find Ariel now." He said and walked upstairs.

"Jack we need to talk." She said. Was she gonna tell me she almost kissed one of my best friends?

"Of course baby." I said and I sat with her on the couch. She wasn't gonna kiss him. She wouldn't do that to me and Ariel.

"I'm still pregnant...I lied about not being pregnant because I wanted everyone to stop fighting." She said while looking at me. OMFG! I'M STILL GONNA BE A DAD OMG OMG OMG!!!

"No way! Really?!" I asked excitedly. She smiled and nodded and I kissed her. I was so glad we were still having a baby! "Come upstairs there's something important I have to do." I told her. She held my hand and we walked upstairs together. Ariel had gathered everyone into the living room as I asked. I looked at her and we smiled at each other. I walked to the center of the living room. Kyra and Zach were cuddling together obviously Zach wasn't looking at me. Jonah and Ariel were cuddling together too except Jonah wasn't looking at me either. Ariel was though. I saw her mouth the words 'You got this' and she smiled and I mouthed back 'Thank you'. Corbyn wasn't looking at me either but him and Christina were separated and Melanie was sitting with Daniel and they were holding hands and smiling.

"Guys I know I messed up but I was caught up in the moment." I started talking and everyone looked at me except Zach. "The truth is, I love this band. I love you guys. Corbyn, Daniel, Jonah, Ariel, Alyssa, Kyra, Melanie, Zach.." Zach finally looked at me. "Look here's the thing, Alyssa is still pregnant. But I'm not ready to leave the band. I love all of you and this band and the fans the music all of it is important to me. Jachary is one of the best things to happen to me to." Zach kept looking at me. "I know I messed up buddy but I promise I didn't mean a word I said when I yelled at you." I kneeled down in front of Zach with a Rose. He smiled and took the flower and hugged me.

"Your such an idiot but I love you to bro." He smiled and laughed while hugging me.

"I know." I laughed and hugged him back. Then Jonah hugged me too. Then Daniel and Corbyn. 

"Aww the bromance continues!" Ariel said and we all laughed. Corbyn was starting to walk away when Christina spoke.

"Walk away like you always do." She muttered.

"What?!" Corbyn turned around. "You didn't want to be together cause you thought we were 'to distant'" he continued. Oh god. they were fighting again.

"Corbyn if you would have let me explained we could have worked it out!" She yelled back.

"NO we could not have worked it out!!! Especially since you kissed Jonah!" Corbyn yelled. Ariel stood up instantly and looked at Jonah and Christina.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" Ariel yelled at Christina.

"I kissed him Ari but I swear I didn't mean it it was an accident!" Christina was upset now.

"YOU KISSED MY BOYFRIEND HOW THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN ON ACCIDENT!" Ariel yelled again.

"Baby calm down I pushed her away as soon as she did it I swear I love you. You know that. I'm all yours princess you don't have to worry." I heard Jonah whisper to her to calm her down as he hugged her. Ariel calmed down and hugged Jonah back and he just hugged her for a while and didn't let go then he moved her to the couch and they started cuddling there. 

"Corbyn I'm sorry...it was stupid but I don't love Jonah or anyone else I love you." She hugged him.

"I know babe I'm sorry I shouldn't have been so distant." He hugged her back and they whispered a few more things before he kissed her so I'm guessing they were back together. Then simultaneously we all got a text...the same text.

"Did we all get the same text?" Kyra asked.

"I'm still here bitches...and I know everything..." Daniel read the text. "Anonymous." We all looked at each other. We were all thinking the same exact thing. We were in danger.

*AUTHOR NOTE*

Hey guys! Thank you so much for reading this story. If you wanna continue reading this story read the sequel to this story that I will currently be working on called "Why Didn't We" Along with my other story "Night Changes" Love yall! <3