Fun Night

*KYRA'S P.O.V*

I was laying on the couch with Zach, we had gotten suprisingly close and we were cuddling when he spoke first.

"Kyra can I ask you something?"

"Sure Zach." I smiled

"There is a horror movie Ive been wanting to see lately, BUT I dont feel like going to seeit alone and I was wondering if you wanted to come see it with me?" He smiled and I blushed.  I actually kinda like Zach..

"Wow sure I'd love to..so what movie are we going to see?"

"Well You'll just have to see when we get there." He got up and went to go get ready and I did the same. I did my hair and makeup and once I decided I looked ok, I played on my phone for a few hours just to pass some time. I literally cannot wait for tonight. Its actually kinda romantic Zach asked me out  he seems like a sweet guy plus he's very flirty, cute, funny, and thats the kind of stuff I like in a guy. Call me crazy but Zach almost seemed perfect. And we were going to get food afterwards and guys let me give you one piece of advice ok? Girls are different and yeah we get that we can be complicated sometimes BUT in our defense being a girl is NOT easy. Just like Im sure being a guy isnt easy. So please just treat us right.