Alyssa's Secret

*ALYSSA'S P.O.V*

"Babe I need to tell you something." I was telling Jack.

"Sure baby what's up?" He looked at me and smiled. He noticed I wasn't smiling though so he put his phone down. "Ok this is serious.." He looked nervous.

"Ok I haven't told anyone yet. And I just wanted you to know, if you break up with me or if you can't handle it its fine. I just have to let you know because its gonna change everyone's life forever." I said still nervously.

"Baby whatever it is we can handle it together. I would never leave you." Jack said moving closer to me.

"Jack promise me you wont tell anyone..." I said again. "At least not yet." I was almost in tears and nearly crying. Jack hugged me.

"Alyssa tell me." He said as he kept holding me.

"Ok...well the thing is..." I started off.

"Yes?" He looked at me so I would continue.

"Jack...I...I'm pregnant." I said while stumbling over my words. He started crying and immediately hugged me but not too tight.

"Why would you ever think I would leave you?!" Jack asked looking at me.

"I was scared you were gonna leave me." I looked down and started crying more. And again he held me.

"Never." He kissed my head and held me longer.

"I don't wanna tell anyone else yet." I repeated.

"I know and its ok we don't have to tell anyone yet." Jack said excitedly.

"Your excited?" I asked. I thought he was gonna be disappointed.

"Of course baby! I want to be a dad and I want to be with you forever." He said and I cried and kissed him. Not only was he excited but he was supportive. I was so in love with Jack and he knew it. I was even more excited. I wonder if it will be a boy or a girl.