Too late

(Again listen to the music while reading)

*ARIEL'S P.O.V*

Seconds turned to minutes. Minutes turned to hours. Hours turned to times up. No matter how hard we looked or tried we couldn't find Jonah and Zach. All of a sudden a news report flashed up on the T.V. and we all directed our attention to it

"This just in, breaking news, It appears there has just been a car accident off of I 10 and Beverly Avenue. A huge semi Truck collided into a small mustang killing 2 members from the boy band why don't we. So for any family and friends out there along with fans, I'm sorry to inform you the deaths of Zach Herron and Jonah Marais." The news then flashed off and I grabbed my keys with tears in my eyes.

"Ariel where are you going?!" Daniel called after me.

"I refuse to believe their dead...THERE IS NO WAY THAT ZACH AND JONAH ARE DEAD THEY CANT BE." Daniel hugged me tight as I started crying more "They can't just die like this. I'm going there to see for myself." I wiped my eyes so I could drive. Alyssa hugged me to.

"Your not going alone we're all coming with you" Alyssa said as she wiped my tears. Kyra was a mess and Corbyn stood by her side the whole time. We all got into the car and drove to where the accident was reported and...sure enough...they were pulling bodies out of the mustang. There was blood everywhere the car was crushed. I instantly started crying as we pulled up and parked the car. Kyra and Alyssa and the others talked to the paramedics and police. I was still crying but noticed the woods. The woods near here were the same woods Jonah and I liked to walk through together. There had to be some kind of message or clue here or something. When I thought the coast was clear I ran to the woods. I could still hear them trying to keep Zach and Jonah alive. When I got into the woods the first thing I realized were the poloroid pictures of us hanging from some branches. Jonah had surprised me here on our Anniversary with lights and music and a picnic. I took all the pictures down and put them in my pockets. But eventually I fell on my knees and cried. That's when I saw a pair of shoes in front of me. When I looked up I saw Jonah.

"Jonah?! Omg! Your ok!" I felt relieved and I stood up.

"I love you Ariel..." Jonah said as if he was never gonna see me again.

"I love you too.." I tried to hug him but slowly he faded away like a ghost...that's when I heard the flat line. "Oh god no." I started crying again but this time I felt someone hugged me and I turned around and saw Kyra. I instantly hugged her as she cried in my arms the whole time. A few days later, we went to their funerals and Afterwards we went home.

"You guys ok?" Jack asked Kyra and I.

"I don't think we'll ever be ok again." Kyra said