How to kill a Vampire and find Atlantis

Minny POV
The next day we found ourselves at the beach lounging around like beach bums since we had spent all morning trying the various water slides in the resort. Safe to say all of us we’re exhausted.. well not all of us. Flo didn’t join in the activities since she slept late into the morning and up until now we haven’t yet seen her.

“Man look at those legs.” Jung Soo said as one of the girls in the dance troupe took off her cover up to join a volley ball in progress in front of us. If you call a pose of girls prancing around, obviously terrified of the ball, playing volley ball then that is what is happening now.

“Dang Kai and you had the chance to hold them.” Another male adds patting Kai’s arm with a jealous face.

“It’s not that great actually.” Kai answered grinning.

“but man how did it feel?” Jung Soo asked. “Ow ow ow. Eun that’s hurts!”

“Better stop looking at other girls while your girl is here dude.” Kai answered laughing as Jung Soo ran away from Eun laughing.

“Hey Jong In I heard that Na Ra kissed you?” Hanbin asked.

“Yes why?” Kai asked warily.

“Heard she was a good kisser.” Hanbin answered. “Not that I’m interested.” He adds hastily as Jess threw him a glare.

“Hey Kris was Flo a good kisser?” Another classmate asked.

I chuckled as a dark look passed on Kai’s features.

“Too drunk to remember much.” Kris answered in monotone fanning himself. “All I can tell you was it was great.”

I look beside me to see that Luhan was also fanning himself.

“Are you alright Oppa?” I asked.

“I’m fine.” Luhan answered smiling putting an arm on my waist to pull me close. “You look nice.”

Heat immediately spread on my cheeks as I watch his eyes look at me with an appreciative smile.

“And mine.” He adds.

“Always.” I answer smiling shyly.

 “Why don’t you ask the other party other then Kris.” Hyun asked and pointed to a figure approaching us.

“Now those legs I want to touch.” One male classmate commented earning him a punch on various places from the boys most especially Kai. “Guys that hurt! Why are you so darn protective of her anyways? Do you want her to be a nun or something? Ouch!”

I laugh as Tao and Sehun ganged up on the said classmate with daggers in their eyes.

I look back to watch Flo slowly approach us, her hair loose but under a hat and she was wearing her shades. She was wearing an oversize gold pullover that was covering what I suspect a bathing suit. The tan she had gained from the sun making her look ever more beautiful.

“Florence!” I shouted waving.

“Yo!” she answered veering our way instead of following the shoreline.

“Slept fine Flo?” Jess asked once she was within ear shot.

“Yup. Why didn’t anyone wake me up?” she asked plopping down at Kris’s feet on the lounge chair.

“You looked like you needed the sleep.” I answer.

“Thanks Min.” she answered yawning. “What did you do while I was giving sleeping beauty a run for her money?”

“The water slides.” I answered.

“Mou. I wanted to try them Now I’ll look like an idiot if I do it alone.” Flo said pouting.