Chapter 26 - Night flight

AN: Hey everyone! So here is a new chapter, a romantic one this time. Hope you enjoy. :)

Hiccup's POV

After looking around for a short time we finally found Toothless and Shadow cuddled together in front of Viggo and Lilly's house. I couldn't help grinning when I saw the content expression on my dragons face. That lucky rascal.

Walking over to him, I nudged his side and Toothless opened his eyes a little, yawning. "Will you take us for a ride bud?"
His ears perked up at this and Shadow stirred from her sleep beside him as Lilly tickled her underneath her chin.

In no time at all we were racing across the surface of the ocean. The mist of the waves splashed into our faces, cool and invigorating. Looking to my side I watched Lilly stretch out her arms, eyes closed and wind blowing wildly through her hair, she let out a cry of joy. Her excitement was infectious and I joined in her laughter. Our dragons circled and rose high before darting back down, causing my stomach to flip as we torpedoed along.

After a while however I noticed Shadow slowed down a bit. Toothless noticed it too, he turned his head and purred questioningly as he slowed down too to let the ladies catch up.

"Hey, what's up?" I asked as soon as Lilly was within earshot.

Lilly stroked Shadows head and smiled softly. "Shadow is carrying more weight than usual. Maybe we should find a place to rest."

"Huh?" I looked at her quizzically and so did Toothless. I watched as both dragons shared a long look and suddenly Toothless jumped, almost causing me to fall.

"Woah, take it easy bud! What happened?" I cried out. Oh I wish I could understand them. Lilly laughed happily. "Toothless is very excited because he's going to be a daddy very soon."

"WHAT? Oh you little rascal! That's amazing bud!" Toothless turned to face me, showing his tongue and a big toothless grin. I patted his head, laughing. More Night Furies, that's amazing.

Still laughing, Lilly pointed to a beach coming into view below us. "Let's land over there."

Hopping off Toothless' back I still felt a little dizzy from the wild flight. Looking around I assumed that we were at the shore on the other side of Dragon Hunter Island. It was a beautiful starry night, the sound of crashing waves behind me was soothing. It's not bad here.

"Hiccup, come I want to show you something." Lilly grabbed my hand and dragged me to the shore before kneeling down and stirring her hand in the dark water. "Look."

The water started to shimmer wherever she stirred it. "Wow, what's that?" I breathed.
"Shadow says, it's shining plankton." Lilly smiled happily before looking up to me. Her eyes shining as bright as the water below us, I felt my heartbeat speeding up.

Suddenly she stood up straight and after staring like a dork for a moment, I blushed madly, as the realization of what she was doing hit me. "L-lilly what are you doing?" I felt like my words got stuck in my throat.

"Go swimming." She laughed at my perplexed expression and continued to wriggle out of her dress leaving her completely naked before she splashed into the water. Holy Thor! Did she just really?

My face was burning as a very familiar heat consumed my body and rushed straight down to my groin. Oh no, no, no... get a grip Hiccup!

Lilly's POV

Feeling the cool water surrounding my body, I swirled around. I love this.