Chapter 61 - A moment of love (Mature content) and a new arrival

AN: Hey everyone, this chapter includes an intimate part, if you don't like to read such things, just skip down to Viggo's POV. And please don't kill me, it's the first time I've ever written something like this, I was not sure if I should include it but well...it's a part of life, isn't it? And I thought maybe they deserve one moment of happiness before Drago comes along. Aaaanyway I hope you enjoy this chapter. ;) The song for this chapter is Breathe me from Sia.

Lilly's POV

There he stood, his hair tousled, dark circles under his eyes and slightly trembling from the drenched clothes that clung to his body. I shook my head in disbelief, still panting. Is my mind playing tricks on me?

"Hiccup?" I breathed unable to wrap my mind around what was going on.

Hiccup reached out to touch me but I stepped out of his reach. I could see him swallow his disappointment and he let his arms drop to his sides. "Lilly...I'm back." he whispered.

Beside us Shadow and Toothless purred in joy to see each other again and started chasing each other in a playful manner. That shook me from my trance. No I'm not dreaming, Hiccup really is here. Suddenly the feeling of rage rushed through my veins. How dare he! First he leaves without a word and now he shows up and pretends everything is fine? I clenched my fists and bit the inside of my cheek in a vain attempt to keep calm, not noticing that I was already visibly trembling.

"Why!?" I wanted to shout at him but my voice sounded more like a mix between a sob and a whine.

Hiccup stepped closer to me, his hands raised. "Lilly I shouldn't have left you behind like this, I'm sorry..."

"So now you care?" I snapped, tears welling up in my eyes. "You didn't even bother to say goodbye! You left without a single word in the middle of the night! You knew how important it was to me, how much it meant to me! Say it Hiccup, am I such a burden to you?" I couldn't stand to look at him anymore and turned my back on him, not caring to hold back my tears anymore.

"No, you're not! Lilly, believe me I'm sorry...but that's why I returned...I just couldn't leave you like this!"

Hiccup touched my shoulder but I pushed his hand away as I spun around to face him again. "Well you didn't seem to care in the first place, otherwise you wouldn't have left!"

"You don't understand Lilly, I can explain!" Hiccup protested, getting desperate.

"I don't want to hear! Just leave me alone! Shadow!" I cried and spurted to the two black dragons who stared at us with wide eyes. "Shadow take me away, far away, please!"

"No Lilly, you should really hear him out." she replied.

"We had a reason to go, let him explain." Toothless walked up to me and pushed me gently towards Hiccup with a purr.

"Fine, don't help me!" I snapped and started to run away, back to the house not willing to hear with what kind of excuse Hiccup and Toothless came up with. My plan however didn't really work as I heard Hiccup's footsteps right behind me, chasing me.

"Lilly, stop!"

"No!"

Just as I was about to grab the door handle, I felt Hiccup's hands grabbing me by my waist, spinning me around and in the next instance I found myself caught between the cold stone wall and Hiccup's body pressing me to it, his hands on either side of my head.