𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒

Jisoo's P.O.V

I was remembered today of all the stories that my mom used to tell. She always talks about my dad before he passed. She would tell us about the time when they first met in college and their first date and the time when they said 'i love you' to each other. I also remember that my dad loves singing, in fact, that's one of his talents. He would sing for my mom when she's happy or sad. It's sad that I never get to see him in person.

Today is the day where my training starts. My mom dropped by my apartment last night and stuffed my refrigerator with food. I don't have to worry about groceries or food for the next 2 weeks. I quickly packed my stuff into my bag and left the apartment.

I came in early for the practice. The rooms were still closed so, I stayed in the lobby. 

"Jisoo-ah!" someone called out. 

A guy was walking towards me waving his hand saying, 'hello', with a smile on his face. He was tall enough and he's very handsome. "How are you, Jisoo?" He asked as he sat beside me.

"Hi, uh, I'm sorry but I have trouble remembering people. Have I met you before?" I asked.

"Oh. I'm Park Jimin! We met at the auditions," he said.

Then it snapped! I remember him now. "Oh, yeah! Sorry," I said. "Nah, it's fine! I guess I wasn't that memorable to you," he said, scratching the back of his head.

"Well, I am doing good. How about you?" I said.

"Same as you!" he said, smiling at me.

The other trainees started to come in one by one. I do recognize some of them and I got the chance to have a nice conversation with the other trainees. It's really weird how I didn't recognize Jimin. He really looks good and, to my intuition, I bet he's good at dancing. 

One of the staff came in and gathered us all around. "Good morning everyone! Have you all slept well last night?" she asked.

"Yes!" we answered.

"That's nice to know! So, today is your first day of training. I'll hand out first your itinerary for your daily training. You will see a schedule there and some of the policies and rules of the agency," she explained. The folders were passed around and they were color-coded. Pink for girls and blue for boys.

No smoking, no vices, no relationships. We must all undergo a diet. I'll say goodbye to my flappy belly now. "Now, you will be grouped in teams by gender. For the boys, you will be assisted by Mr. Jung. He will lead you to your training room. For the girls, you're coming with me," she said.

The mood started to change when someone came inside. "Good morning, Mr. Jeon," the staff greeted. It's Jeon Jungkook! We were all in shock. I was too in shock. They treat him like a boss or some god here like he owns this building.

"Good," he answered with a cold look on his face. He left like it was nothing. He seems to have a really cold personality but, wow! I couldn't believe I am seeing this with my own two eyes. 

We were lead to the training room for girls as we follow the staff. The instructor was already inside the room and she smiled at us when we came in. "Everyone! This is Ms. Bom. She will be your dance instructor for the rest of your training," she said.

"Hello, Ms. Bom!" we greeted.

"Oh! Hello everyone!" Ms. bom greeted.

"I'll leave them you now," the staff said.

"Yes, sure!" Ms. Bom said. She left and we were standing awkwardly on one side. "You can leave in all your stuff at the side and join me here in the center," Ms. Bom said. We all left our bags at the side and went to the center of the room. "So, I'll introduce myself first, I am Bom Nayoung and I will your dance instructor. I hope we all have a great time in your training and I hope that you would learn something from this training," she said.