// chapter 7 //

chapter 7. the sound of your heart

Jungkook's P.O.V

it's 10:45 pm and i am still working here in my studio. i am so tired with everything. if i could just end everything here. suddenly, someone knocked on the door. i opened and mr. choi showed up. i let him in and sat down on my chair. "what is it, mr. choi?" i asked.

"the voice that you were saying, sir." my eyes lighten up. "what about it? did you found her?" i asked. "um, not really but i found some of the possible ones who maybe the owner of the voice you are pertaining to." he said and gave me a folder filled of the bio data of the auditionees, who are now trainees of dream entertainment.

"kim jisoo?" i mumbled.

this name sounds familiar. i suddenly remembered her. she's the girl who spilled coffee and the one whom i bumped into before. yeah! she's the girl! who would've thought she's a trainee here?

i took her bio data gave the other bio data's to mr. choi. "have you seen her, sir?" mr. choi asked. "no, but i think i found someone better than that." i answered.

after a few hours of recording and working in the studio, i took a break and went outside to buy myself an ice Americano. i took my coat and my cap and also my face mask. i went to the nearest café and ordered an Americano. while waiting for my order, i noticed kim jisoo who outside, on the other side of the street. she's enjoying herself eating fish cakes, sundae and tteokboki. doesn't she know that she's a trainee? i got my order and went outside. i waited for the traffic sign to go red so i can cross the street.

i crossed the street and walked towards the stall where jisoo is eating. "one order of sundae and tteokboki please." i ordered. i looked at her and she is really busy eating. what is this with girl? she's filling her self with much fish cakes. i took my order and left. i suddenly felt something isn't right. she didn't even noticed i was there.

i went back gave her the other americano i have. "yah! drink up. you might choke." i said and left. i went back to the studio and ate the tteokboki while working for the album. this is good! no wonder that girl is enjoying herself eating.

_____________________________

Jisoo's P.O.V

"yah! drink up. you might choke." jungkook said, he left an ice americano on the table and left. "thank you." i said with my mouth full. i paid all the fish cakes, sundae's and tteokboki i ate. "miss, is that your boyfriend? you seem like you fought." the ahjumma said.

"no. he'll never be boyfriend. he's just rude. btw, thank you ahjumma! your sundae's are delicious!" i said.

"thank you too!" she said. i left the place and went home. "too sad. they would be a great couple." ahjumma mumbled. while walking towards my home i saw the van in front of my apartment building. why is my van here? i rushed to go to my apartment and to my surprise i saw my manager, the landlord lady, and also president jo. "what are you doing all here?" i asked.

"jisoo, we have a good news for you." manager choi said.

"president jo and i decided that you would move out." the landlord lady said.

"why? ahjumma, i can pay my monthly rent pay." i said.

"no need, jisoo. you're moving to another apartment. much than here." manager choi said. me? moving to better aparment. "president jo, ah, thank you but isn't this too much?" i asked. "why? don't you like it?" he asked.

"no. i mean, i think you're spoiling me too much." i answered.

"well, i'm just rewarding you for the hard work you have. don't worry, i also do this to other artist on dream entertainment." he said. i'm moving to better apartment. president jo is the one paying the monthly rent pay for the moment. when i earn more money, i'll be the one to pay the rent.