// chapter 6 //

chapter 6. the sound of your heart

Third Person's P.O.V

jungkook knew that it was impossible for him to get yeeun back but there is something in his head and his heart that keeps on wanting yeeun back. if she wants the hard, let's do it the hard way, he thought. that night, jungkook got back to his house and lied down his bed, figuring out on how to have yeeun back.

[NEXT DAY]

"jungkook-ah! wake up! jungkook!" producer joohyun said. i woke up in my studio. my cheek was red from the pressure and i had a painful stiff neck. "you slept in your studio. again! here's a coffee americano to wake you up." she said.

"thank you." jungkook said and took a sip. "you begged yeeun again?" producer joohyun asked. jungkook kept silent. "i know you begged her again. why don't you just let her go?" she added.

"i just can't let her go. it's not that easy, joohyun." he said.

"hey! honorifics, please!"

"sorry."

"if you still want her back, why don't you make a plan to make her come to you. make her jealous or something." she suggested.

"that's it!" he snapped. joohyun almost spilled her coffee on her hoodie. "woah! be careful! you shocked me." she said. "i need to make her jealous to make her comeback to me. but who?" he said.

"what do you mean who? there's a lot of girls there that you can make her jealous for. what about your exes?" joohyun said.

"no. i know even want to see my exes."

"what about the trainess?"

"are you out of your mind? it would ruin their career."

"then who?" joohyun asked. there should be one girl who i can use so that i can make yeeun jealous and make her comeback to me.

_____________________________

Jisoo's P.O.V

*alarm ring*

my legs and my arms still hurt after yesterday's dance training. my body was stretched to its end. i feel like i can die from this pain. i can't even move and i even put tons of pain reliver patches but it has no effects on me. i just prepared some ramyeon for breakfast and a boiled egg. i packed my things went for training.

today is the first day of singing training. i bet i'll loose my voice tomorrow. i can't even barely walk. my feet totally hurts. i look like a grandma who'd a very bad cramp on her back. "cleopatra!" jimin called out and ran towards me.

"yah! what happened to you? you look like my grandmother!" he said.

"i know. dance training was intense. i feel like i'm going to die!" i said. suddenly, he sat down in front of me and pin pointed his back. what is he even doing? "piggy back ride." he said.

"it's fine. i can handle myself." i said but he still insisted. i got myself on jimin's back and he carried me on his back. "wah! cleopatra, you're heavier than i thought." i joked. i hit head. "yah! hurry! we'll be late!" i said. we started walking towards the agency. when we are in the agency i got off of his back. "yah! jimin! thank you." i said.

"no problem." he said and went inside their locker room. i went walked towards the elevator. the elevator door was closing when suddenly someone hand got in between and the door opened again. i haven't seen this guy. he doesn't look like a producer or a staff here. in all fairness, he looks really handsome.

*dugeun* *dugeun*

why is my heart beating? heart, why are beating crazily over there? why?

"good morning, mr. jinyoung." the staffs inside the elevator greeted. he just smiled and went inside the elevator. the staffs looks like they have a crush on him. he maybe a producer. isn't he president jo's son? that's impossible. his son is still young. i can't help but to just stare at him. he looks like an angel. he suddenly looked at me and i quickly looked away and looked straight.