// chapter 25 //

Chapter 25. The Sound of Your Heart

Jisoo's P.O.V

They say there will come a time in your relationship where you don't have feelings anymore. I mean, I still love Jungkook but the feeling is no longer there. It's like I have fallen out of love. And it's so hard for me to go on knowing that the person in front of me, the person that I love most; I have lost feelings for him.

"What are you doing?" manager Choi asked me.

I was scrolling through my pictures. Our pictures; Jungkook and I. "You must've been fallen out of love." She said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, that's when you don't feel the love anymore with your partner. Why? Have you fallen out of love for Jungkook?" she asked.

"I don't know, manager. I guess so?" I said.

"Take a time off from him. Cool off and when you feel alright you go and talk to him."

"Thank you, manager." I said.

I finished my schedule for this morning. We went back to the agency to get some things for my next schedule. I just stayed inside the van. I wasn't really in the mood. Suddenly, I saw Jungkook went out of the agency and got inside a van. He's probably preparing for his world tour. I suddenly noticed Yeeun going out from the convenience store and going inside that same van that Jungkook went to. Why are they together? Manager Choi finally went inside the van.

"Manager, where is that van going?" I asked.

"I really don't know. Why? Do you need something?" she asked.

"Don't go yet." I said.

I quickly called Jungkook.

Sorry but the number you called is out of reach.

What is he even doing there with Yeeun?

"Jisoo, are you okay?" manager asked.

"Let's go, manager." I said.

I am still curious why the two of them are there. I am going crazy thinking about it. I mean, if they are going to the same place they can go in separate vans. Ah! This is making me crazy!

-

I finished my guest hosting in a music show. It's late I feel so drained. After a few minutes of waiting, we went home. I went straight to my bed. Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

What are you doing? – Jungkook

Sleeping. – Jisoo

Come out to the balcony. – Jungkook

Why? – Jisoo

Just come out. – Jungkook.

I stood up and drag myself out of my bedroom. I went to the balcony. The metal reels are wrapped with lights, the floor is sprinkled with rose petals, the table is beautifully decorated. Suddenly, someone covered my eyes. I took them off and saw Jungkook smiling brightly to me. "Yah! What's all of this?" I asked.

"Nothing. I just wanted to treat you." He said.

"Treat my butt." I said.

"Yah! Can't you at least appreciate my hard work for setting this up?!" he said.

"You've work hard!" I said and went back to my bedroom. Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "Yah! What are you doing?" I asked. I tried escaping from his hands but he is too strong. This guy is made out of pure strong muscles. Even his pinky is so strong. "Shouldn't I should ask you that? What are you doing? What wrong with you?" he asked.