// chapter 28 //

Chapter 28. The Sound of your Heart

Jimin's P.O.V.

I visited Jisoo at her apartment two days after the incident. She opened the door and warmly welcomed me inside her home. "How have you've been?" I asked. We went to her backyard garden and sat on the benches. "Well, I'm fine." She said.

"Really?"

"Jimin, you know me."

"Alright. How's your flight for Los Angeles?"

"I am already set to fly on Friday. I have already packed my things."

"Are you sure about this? Leaving?"

"It's only thing that I can do. I just can't stand here and act like a fool."

"If that's your decision, I'll let you."

Ga In and Daehyun came in after and we helped Jisoo pack her things. Jisoo has decided to leave South Korea for a while and stay in Los Angeles with her family. After what happened to her, I guess this is a good thing for her to take time to heal and to unwind from everything here. She also decided not to come at Jungkook's wedding. Jisoo is not a fool. I know that she wouldn't come. It would only drive her crazy seeing his ex being married to another woman.

-

[Friday. At the airport]

I took out Jisoo's luggage out of the bunker. Everyone is there to say goodbye to Jisoo. Hana, Daehyung, Ga In, Heeyoung, Manager Choi, President Kyungwan, and Sujin.

"Have a safe flight Jisoo-ah! Call me when you landed L.A., okay?" Suji cried.

"Aigoo! I will Sujin. Stop crying! You're showing everyone that you're a cry baby." Jisoo teased.

"But for real Jisoo, call us when you landed LA!" Daehyun said.

"Be safe there!" Hana added.

"I will." Jisoo said.

We all gave her a hug before leaving. "Be safe, Chichu!" I said.

"I will, Chimchim!" she said.

They all took their luggage's and waved goodbye to us. I hope everything works now. I hope Jisoo would heal herself from the scars she got.

"I need to go now. I have a wedding to attend." I said.

"Be safe, Jimin!" Ga In said.

I went inside my car and drove to Jungkook's wedding reception area. I parked my car and walked my way inside with my gift. His brother greeted me at the entrance. I saw him dancing with Yeeun at the center of the dance floor.

After the dance, they did what you usually do at weddings. Slicing the cake, finding the hidden ribbon, and etc.

After the wedding, I waited for Jungkook at the lobby. "Jimin!" he called out.

"Congrats!" I said.

"Thank you!"

"Sorry, I wasn't able to come at your church wedding."

"Nah. It's fine."

"Here's my gift." I said and handed it to him.

"Ah, you don't have to but thanks!"

"And, um, this." I handed him a small blue box, wrapped in a white lace ribbon. "What's this?" he asked. I took a deep breath. "It's from Jisoo. She told me to give it to you." I said.

"Where is she now?"

"She flew to L.A. but I'm warning you. Give her some time to heal. Her scars are too deep. She needs time to heal from everything that happened here."

"I'm sorry, Jimin."

"Don't say sorry to me. I'll go now. I hope you're happy about your choice." I said and left him. I drove back to my apartment.

I got a message from Jisoo the next day that she and her family had safely landed Los Angeles. She even sent a picture of her in the middle of the road of Beverly Hills.

-

Jungkook's P.O.V.

After the wedding, we went to our new home. Yeeun was busy opening the gifts. I went straight to our room and changed my clothes. I took the blue box out from my jacket. I opened it and saw a Jupiter rose gold ring with beautiful diamonds. This is the ring that Jisoo wanted back then. She wanted so bad that I got it for our first monthsary but I lost it.

[Back when Jisoo and Jungkook are still in a relationship]

She was running so fast and went inside to a jewelry shop. She looks at each jewelry and I think she found something that she wants. "Did you find something?" I asked.

She pin-pointed at this rose gold ring with a Jupiter design. "I like that. But..."

"But what?" I asked.

"It's too expensive. I'll just buy it next time."

"I can buy it for you."

"Nah. It's fine." She said and left with a frown on her face. This could be a nice opportunity for me to buy her a gift. I have never given her something special. Well, the gifts I give to her are special but this is a different special gift. "I'll buy it." I said to the saleslady. She placed it into a blue box and wrapped it with a white lace ribbon and put it inside a paper bag. "Thank you." I said and followed Jisoo outside. I hid the ring inside my backpack.

-

A/N: Today's chapter is short since I saving some stories for the next chapters. Also, I wrote this late night and I felt really sleepy while writing this so, I'm sorry but here it is. I hope you enjoy reading! Two more final chapters to go? Probably two or not? :>