// chapter 5 //

chapter 5. the sound of your heart

Jisoo's P.O.V

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" someone shouted. the pervert took of his hand from thigh and looked around. i looked and it was jungkook. Lord, thank you for sending someone!!! Thank you!!! i'll be good now!!

"who are you?" he asked. i feel so sorry for acting rude to jungkook. i feel i did wrong to him too. "her boyfriend." jungkook said and punched the right in his face. i ran away from that jerk asked for help to jimin. instantly, jungkook's body guard and the bouncers [body guards] in the club took that filthy jerk out of the club.

"jisoo, are you okay?" jimin asked.

"i'm fine." i said. i looked at jungkook and he had a burts lip on the corner. i suddenly felt more sorry for him. "are you okay?" i asked. he stared at me like he was going to kill me. i looked away. he scaring me. suddenly, jungkook grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the club.

_______________________

Third Person's P.O.V

[05.31.2015 / Yin Soul Bar and Club]

"HELP ME!!" yeeun screamed. jungkook grabbed hold of the man who sexually harassing yeeun and punched him in the face. Yeeun ran and asked for help from the people around. jungkoo's body guard went in and took the filthy jerk out of the club and was jailed because of sexual harassment.

"are you okay?" yeeun asked. jungkook grabbed hold of yeeun's hand and walked her out of the club. "yah! let me go!" yeeun begged. jungkook let go of her hand. "what's wrong with you?" yeeun asked.

_______________________

Jisoo's P.O.V

"yah! let me go!" i begged as we got out of the club. he took his hands off of me. his grip was hard, i feel like a sprained my arm. this guy is filled with muscles. "why didn't fight back?!" he angrily asked.

"how would i fight back?! he's obviously more stronger than me!! ah! you're frustrating me!" i said.

"you should've called jimin or someone for help!" he shouted.

"i did! i shouted for help but no oned heard me!" i shouted back.

"why are you shouting?!" he shouted again.

"you were the first one who shouted!!" i answered back. he shut his mouth and suddenly stared at me. "what?! why are you staring me like that?" i asked. he stepped forward to me and i stepped backward. "you're exactly like her." he said. "who? who her?" i asked. "someone you must not know!" he said and left. this guy is weird! he left me hanging there. who could it be? yeeun, maybe? maybe!

[NEXT DAY]

i woke up to the ring of my alarm and, "shit!" i quickly stood up from my bed went to wash up. i am an hour late for my training. i washed my face and brushed my teeth, wore my clothes, tied up my hair, wore my shoes and went out of my apartment. i called hana. "hana? are at the studio now?" i asked.

"no. i am at the bus. i woke up late!" she said.

"i woke up late too. we should've not drink too much last night." i said.

"i know. GaIn and daehyun are their way to the studio. they also woke up late."

"okay, i'll just see you there." i said and inside the bus. my hands started to sweat and i become more anxious the more the bus gets slower. i finally got to my spot. i quickly got off the bus and ran towards the agency. i saw gain and daehyun also running towards the agency. "where's hana?" i asked.