// chapter 12 //

chapter 12. the sound of your heart

Jisoo's P.O.V

Today's a break from all the hard work. i just slept in for a few hours and just stayed at home all day. i cooked breakfast for myself and binged watched. i also did some recordings of the songs i wanted to cover for a long time and practiced playing the guitar. it has been a long time since i played the guitar.

while playing one song, someone knocked on the door. i stood up and went up to open the door. suddenly, jungkook busted in as soon as i opened the door. he could've ask if he could come in or say something before going in. "yah! why are you here?" i asked. he was sitting comfortably on my couch like he owns this place. "dress up and make yourself beautiful." he said.

"and why would i do that?" i asked.

"because you ruined our first day of "dating" so we're gonna do it today. today is our first day; the official one. so, dress up and try making yourself look like a real human." he joked.

seriously, can this guy can get any annoying?! i went inside my room and got myself ready. i took a quick shower, i picked the best clothing i have and wore light makeup. after 30 minutes, i went out and stood in front of him. "how do i look?" i asked. i was wearing a pink silk blouse, tattered mom jeans with a belt on it, my black butterfly mules and i tied my hair up. i also wear some statement earrings and patterned my outfit with my small white cross body bag that i bought on the night market at myeongdeong. "you don't look human. change! hurry." he said. i went inside my room again and changed my clothes.

i went out and i was wearing a white tank top with a floral maxi dress on it and some white sandals. "change." he said. i went inside my room again and changed my clothes. i squeezed all the creative juices i have in my brain to style myself and to bring out my inner fashionista. i have change almost 50 times and he still tell me to change. now, for the 51st change, i am wearing this white ruffle blouse, blue denim long skirt with a long slit on the front and my black dr. marten boots with a black cloth that mom bought for me when i graduated high school.

"this is not working. let's go! you need a makeover, so bad." he said and stood up. he grabbed my hand and walked out. i got inside his car. his car looks very expensive; a very expensive sports car. he got inside and put on his seat belt. "put your seat belt on. i don't know what to see your head bursting and blood coming out of your head if we ever got into a crash. safety is first you know." he said. i rolled my eyes at him and put the seat belt on. we drove to the mall. i have never visited the mall for at least a year now. i am too busy with things and i have no money to buy anything at the mall.

he parked his car and we walked inside the mall. we went to this clothing store. everything in here are beautiful but really expensive. i gulped my own saliva when i see the price tags on them. "mr. jeon, it's good to see you again." a woman greeted him. "you too, ms. do. i need you to do me a favor." jungkook said. he suddenly pulled me from the bag section. the bags were really pretty to be honest. "this is jisoo. i want you to dress her pretty." he said.

"no problem, mr. jeon." she said. jungkook sat down and one of the assistants offered him sparkling wine which he enjoyed drinking it. two of her assistants assisted me inside the dressing room and started to give clothes. first style, a pink floral over-all with ruffled sleeves, white lace socks, white platforms and a black hand bag. "too cute." he said. i went inside and changed my clothes. second style, a tight knee length red dress, white pointed shoes with a crystal ribbon on it, and a fur black clutch. "i can't breathe." i mumbled.

"it's nice but it's too sexy." he said. i went back inside again and changed my clothes. third style, a white sleeveless body suite, mom jeans, a black oversized motor jacket, yellow tinted shades, and black stiletto boots. he looked at me from head to toe, he then suddenly took out his phone and took a picture of me. "yah! pose cutely!" he said. i didn't move a muscle. I am tired of clothe changing thing. "fine. i won't, now, change! you don't look human to me yet." he said.