// chapter 21 //

Author's Note:

Sorry for the long wait. I really wanted to update as soon as possible but my schedule is killing me. However, I am now happy that i am able to update chapter 21.

i hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

Thank you for your kind consideration and for waiting patiently. ^^

_________________________________________________

Chapter 21. the sound of your heart

[JISOO'S P.O.V]

"I still love you." Yeeun said.

Yeeun still loves Jungkook. I mean, okay, that's an exception since they are in a relationship for almost 5 years and it's hard to move on from that but Yeeun had shown to Jungkook that she doesn't love him anymore. And know, she's exerting effort to show her love when she could've shown when Jungkook is begging her to come back. Ahh! This is annoying!

How dare she do this to Jungkook?

I can't show my annoyance to her. You need to handle it, Jisoo! I took a deep breath and went out of the snack area. I greeted them as my seniors. "Hello, seonbaenim!" I said and bowed down.

I looked at Jungkook and mouthed, "You're dead." And smiled at Yeeun but deep inside I was to bump both of their heads. I went straight to our training room. "Jisoo-ah –" Hana said, she got cut off by my annoyance.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Yah! What's wrong with you?" Jimin asked.

"NOTHING!" I shouted again.

Jimin told Hana to leave me alone. "What is it? What's wrong?" Jimin asked. "Jungkook!" I mumbled.

"What?" he asked.

"Jungkook!" I said.

"What? I can't hear you."

"AH! IT'S JUNGKOOK! YOU JERK! SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE ANNOYING ME MORE!" I shouted.

"Okay. Calm down, Cleopatra!" he said. I sat down and took a deep breath. "What's with Jungkook and you're so furious right now." Jimin said.

"It's Yeeun. I heard them talking to each other. Yeeun said that she still loves Jungkook." I explained.

"Then?"

"I mean, how could Yeeun say to Jungkook that she still loves him when she could've said a long time ago when Jungkook is begging for her to come back."

"Well, maybe Yeeun just realized how important Jungkook is to him and she's begging for him to come back," Jimin said.

"Well, ...you have a point. But it's still unfair." I said.

"Just let it pass maybe Yeeun is spaced out that's why she said that," Jimin said.

But still! Ah! Just thinking about it just makes me more annoyed.

Our dance training was over. I went straight to the recording studio and recorded the song that I made together with producer Ri El. I finished my recording today and the song will be added to my next album. I got out of the recording studio and walk downstairs, down to my waiting room. "JISOO-AH!" someone shouted.

I turned around and saw Heeyoung running towards me. She linked her arm around mine and smiled sweetly at me. "Jisoo, it's been a long time since I saw you. It's nice I saw you right now," she said.

"Oh, me too!" I said.

"Are you doing something?" she asked.

"Why?"