// chapter 29 //

Chapter 29. The Sound of Your Heart

[15 years later]

Jisoo's P.O.V.

"CHIIIICHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!" Sujin shouted as she ran towards me. Her shout is even louder than fan's screams. She gave a tight hug and she's almost in the verge of crying. "Welcome home, Jisoo!" Daehyun said.

"Thank! Wait!" I said. I looked at Sujin and Daehyun. There are the only ones who picked me up at the airport. "You...You two guys are not dating, right?" I asked. Sujin suddenly blushed and linked arms with Daehyun. "Yah! What did I tell you?" I said.

"Sorry, Jisoo. I can't control my feelings!" Sujin said.

"Aigoo! It's the feelings again!" I said.

"Don't worry, Jisoo. I'll take care of her. I'll do my best not to break her heart." Daehyun said.

"Tsk! You better be! Or else you'll face this fist." I said and held up my fist. They helped me carry my luggage and we drive back to my house. I am so tired from the world tour in Europe and I really need some rest right now but I need to attend Taejoon's graduation first. I quickly changed my clothes and went back. I drove fast to Taejoon's school. I stopped by to buy him a bouquet of flowers. I parked my car near to his school and hurriedly ran inside. It seems the graduation is finish. Everyone is outside and taking pictures.

Suddenly, I saw my mom and Taejoon taking a picture together. I ran up to them and surprised them by joining them taking a picture together. "Omo! Jisoo, you're here!" mom exclaimed.

"Noona, you came!" Taejoon said.

"Of course, I won't miss my Taejoonie's graduation." I said and petted his head.

"Ah! Noona, I'm not a kid anymore." He complained.

"I know but you're still noona's baby."

We took several pictured together and treated them out for lunch. We went out to eat at Taejoon's favorite Japanese buffet restaurant. Taejoon was all out picking food. I went for something light. "Noona! You're the best!" he said and gave me two thumbs up. I winked in response. "How have you've been, honey?" mom asked.

"I'm fine, mom. A little tired but I'm fine." I answered.

"After these, get some lots of rest, okay? I'll deliver some home-cooked food so that you can enjoy them."

"Ah, mom! No need to do that!"

"I'll make your favorite seaweed soup!"

"Call!"

After lunch, we went to the mall and bought Taejoon a graduation gift and also bought clothes for my mom. I gave them a ride home and went back to my house. I went straight to my room and jumped right in my bed. I feel so tired that I instantly fell asleep.

-

After a year of stay in Los Angeles, I went back to South Korea to continue my career and it has been the greatest year ever. I had comebacks and promoted a lot. I learned how to compose and produce my own music. I have collaborated with known artist here in Korea. I am blessed that my music is recognize not only here in Korea but also in different countries. My career blossomed here at WHO Entertainment but I still miss Dream Entertainment. I have done two world tours so far.

For 15 years, a lot has happened. Sujin and Daehyun started dating a long ago and is going strong. Sujin is now a pastry chef just like she dreamed of and now has a bakery shop that is famous for her strawberry tarts and her blueberry cheese cake; it's my personal favorite. Daehyun is now a solo singer under Dream Entertainment. Hana and Ga In debuted two years ago as a duo and has captivated the hearts of the netizen with their lovely voices. Jimin debuted with a boy group in another entertainment. Their group is very famous; famous than me.