// chapter 9//

chapter 9. the sound of your heart

Jungkook's P.O.V

i drove fast to the club to pick up yeeun. her friend, kim yeri, called me and told me that yeeun has been drinking this early afternoon and went to the club and almost made a fuss inside the club. i saw the two of them outside of the club. yeri carrying yeeun on her shoulders.

"thank god you're here." yeri said.

"since when did she came here?" i asked and took the other hand and carried her on my shoulder. "since the club opened." yeri said. we both carried her and lie her down on the back of my car. "good thing, i called you. mingyu isn't picking his phone up." she said.

"mingyu? who's mingyu?" i asked.

"you don't know mingyu? lee mingyu, the rapper. she has been dating mingyu after you broke up hoping that she would forget you but i doubt that guys intentions on yeeun." she said.

i felt angry about that. how did she found someone that fast after we broke up? i am suffering from pain, while she's spending her good time with another man. great! "anyways, i'll take yeeun home now." i said.

"yeah. take care of her." yeri said. i went inside and drove to yeeun's house. i carried her inside her room. her maid followed us inside. "um, can you get us warm water and a face towel, please?" i said.

"yes, sir." she said.

i placed her comfortably on her bed and covered her with a blanket. her maid came with a bowl of warm water and a face towel. i soak the face towel on the water and squeeze it to get the excess water out and place it on her forehead. "yeeun-ah, why are you abusing yourself? huh?" i mumbled.

"mingyu-ah!" she mumbled.

mingyu? what jerk would do this to you?, i thought. "don't hit, jungkook." she mumbled again. she's having a weird dream. she always have weird dreams. i left her peacefully on her room and drove home. that guys name, mingyu, is still on my head and everytime i think of it, it makes me angry. yeeun doesn't desrve a man like him. how can he ignore her when she needed him?

_______________________________

Jisoo's P.O.V

after the practice, i went to visit sujin on her house. it's been a while since i visited her house. she prepared some dishes and always soju. our meetings never finishes without soju in our tables. "cheers!" we said and drank our shot of soju. "yah! how's training? you haven't updating me since you said you were auditioning for dream entertainment." sujin said.

"well, it's really exhausting but i enjoy what i do." i said.

"do you found someone handsome there?" she asked.

"ah! there's this seonbaenim, his name is jinyoung." i said.

"jinyoung? what's his surname?"

"i don't know about his surname but he's really handsome and he's a total gentleman. it's like prince charming came to life." i explained.

"wow! i envy you." she said. we both enjoyed the dishes and finished almost one case of soju but we aren't that drunk yet. here's one smart fact about me, ever since i started drinking alcohol, i always tested my limits on what is my alcohol toleration. and for the record, i can finish 12 bottles of soju without breaking down. that was the day when i was held as 'soju queen' but that was before but i guess i can still finish 12 bottles of soju.

"sujin-ah, can i ask you a question?" i said.

"yeah, sure. what is it?" she asked.

"if a guy told you to be his fake girlfriend to win her ex by making her jealous would you say yes or no?" i asked.