// chapter 18 //

chapter 18. the sound of your heart

Jisoo's P.O.V

i finished my interview and after that i was invited to yui heol's sketchbook. on my way there, i practiced the song that i will sing there.

i got my makeup done and my hair too. i also wore my clothes for today. i am just waiting on my waiting room for me to come up on stage. "kim jisoo, you're up next." the staff said. my makeup artist did some final retouches. i took my mic and waited back stage.

"now, for our next guest. she is newly debuted idol from dream entertainment. her debut song 'hold my hand' had swept the charts to #1. singing her debut song, 'hold my hand', give an around of applause for kim jisoo." the mc announced.

i went up stage and sang my debut song. it feels good to see the audience sing along with you while raising their light sticks and their banners. after i sang, i sat down with the mc and had a mini interview.

"now, before we go your last song today. may i ask why did you chose this song?" he asked.

"i fell in love with the lyrics and also the flow of the music." i said.

"are inspired by someone that's why you chose this?" he asked. the crowd cheered. "maybe?!" i teased. "okay. let's hear it!" he said.

i prepared a piano in front of me and i started playing the piano and in the right note i started to sang 'i miss you' [original: i miss you - soyou / cover: i miss you - rocoberry]. after the song we did a collaboration performance with all the guest of the tv show. me and lisa, who is also an idol and a model, we both sang 'sure thing' by miguel. i played the guitar while singing and she rapped the rap parts and also sang with me. it's good that i also made friends here. i also got her number and she said that we could be friends.

after the interview, i went back to the studio. i was all alone in the studio and was too bored. i went to the computer and checked if there's anything i can do with. i suddenly found out how to make beats. i played with it and suprisingly, i made a song but only half. i saved it on the computer and send it on my email. after that i made others beats. yah! i can be a composer or producer now.

after that, i went back home. i download the beat i made earlier on my laptop and also installed a software to make a song. i continued making one but i lacked instruments to make one. i looked around the apartment if there's is something i could use. i checked every room inside my place except for this room. it was near my room, beside the bathroom. the door has been locked ever since i moved here. i asked manager choi about it but she doesn't know what's inside. i went to find the keys for all the doors in my apartment.

i tried all the keys to open it but it didn't opened. i searched everywhere if there's a key that is for this room. suddenly, i found on one of the night stands. i went to open the door and opened it. suprisingly, it opened. i turned on the lights and it was a studio. i took of the cloths and there pianos everywhere, there's also a computer in the middle just like in the recording studio. there's also a recording mic beside it. everything was dusty.

i wonder why it's locked. did someone used this apartment before me? anyways, i turned on the computer and all the pianos and stuff and they are still working. i started making songs. i took my guitar and made the notes and put some lyrics on it. after several hours of working on it, i finally done it. i only need to show it to producer joohyun.

[NEXT DAY]

i waited inside the recording studio. while waiting i played games on my nintendo sd. suddenly, producer joohyun came in. "oh, jisoo. why are you here?" she asked. i stood up and greeted her. "producer joohyun, i, i have a favor for you." i said.