// chapter 13 //

chapter 13. the sound of your heart

Jisoo's P.O.V

i am lying down on my bed, blankly staring at the ceiling and still thinking of what happened a while ago. no matter what i do i couldn't get it off my mind. that jerk kissed me on the cheek. how dare he do that to me? i mean, i can act as his fake girlfriend but does it have to go that far? or is it because i haven't been in a real relationship? ah! this is making me crazy.

[NEXT DAY]

"jisoo, are you up? let's go! you're going to be late for your schedule today!" manager choi shouted.

i went out of my bedroom. "OMONA!!! What happened to you?" she asked. my hair is all over the place and my eye bags are thick and are dark and it is obvious that i didn't slept last night. "good morning, manager choi." i said and went to the kitchen. i poured the last coffee on my cup. "yah! stop drinking coffee. you might palpitate. i don't what i will do if you faint here." she said and took my cup from me.

"what happened to you? you look like in despair. did you binged watch last night?" she asked.

"manager, i feel like i had the most baddest nightmare in my life." i said and faked cry in front of her.

"what is it?"

"manager? have you kissed someone?"

"kiss? yah! what are even talking about? is that your nightmare?"

i nodded yes.

"how did your dream go exactly?"

"my greatest enemy kissed me."

"omo! where did he kissed you?" she asked and i pointed on my lips. "omona! yah! get your shit together, kim jisoo! get ready, you'll have a long day today, you bastard." she said and hit my head. i went ahead and got dressed up. i got into the agency and saw yeeun. i smiled and waved hello to her but she just smiled at me and just passed by me. her smile wasn't even the friendly smile, it was more of a forced smile. i wondered what was wrong or if i did anything against her.

_______________________________________

Third Person's P.O.V

*ring* *ring*

"are you here now?" yeeun asked.

"yes. i am outside your apartment door." he said. yeeun heard the door bell rang and went to open it. a man dressed in all black greeted her. he gave yeeun an envelope, in exchange, yeeun gave a white envelope with money in it. "i guess that is enough money for your hard work in this job." she said.

"did you sent this to the reporters?" she asked.

"i sent it to three top reporters and they said that it was a good news for them." he said.

"good. you can go now."

he just nodded and left. yeeun closed the door and went inside her bedroom.

she sat on her bed and opened the envelope. inside it were photos of jungkook and jisoo on their first date. she saw the picture where jungkook kissed jisoo on the cheek. out of anger she ripped the picture into pieces. her phone buzzed. she checked her phone and yoona texted her.

"yeeun, did you saw the news today? link here: http://abcnews247.com.kr/jungkook-jisoo-relationship//"

she clicked on the link and news about jungkook and jisoo was already posted. "K-pop Idol, Jeon Jungkook, and newly debuted Idol, Kim Jisoo, spotted together? Are the two idols in a relationship?" yeeun scrolled down and saw the some of the comments of jungkook. Some of them were considerate of jungkook's situation and some of them are bad mouthing jisoo.