// chapter 17 //

chapter 17. the sound of your heart

Jisoo's P.O.V

i woke up from the ring of my phone. i thought it was my alarm but it was manager choi calling. "hello?" i said.

"yah! jisoo, open your tv and also open you naver account." she said.

"ah, why?" i asked.

"just do what i say, please." she said.

i went to open the tv and...

"yesterday, k-pop idols, jeon jungkook and kim jisoo, were spotted at an amusement park together. reports say that the two idols are dating. they were also spotted together before but the dream entertainment has denied about the dating rumors of the two. some fans have laid their opinions about the two idols."

i also opened my phone and their a lot of my fans who are asking if its true. it just keeps on coming on my phone. suddenly, someone is calling me. "hello?" i said. "kim jisoo. i guess, by now, you have heard about the news." he said; it was president jo.

i am dead, so dead. i can be kicked from the agency. "yes, president jo." i said, he suddenly hanged up and manager choi called again. "kim jisoo, hurry up and come here. president jo is in no mood now and he needs to talk to you. so hurry up." manager choi said. i qucikly changed my clothes and got ready. i went out and my van was waiting outside of the building. i quickly got in.

as soon as i was at the agency, i quickly ran to the president's office. president jo was sitting on his chair, in the middle. manager choi was there, even jungkook's manager. some of my training teachers were also there. i sat beside manager choi and boy, president jo doesn't look good. he looks like a volcano that is about to burst in any minute. suddenly, jungkook came and sat down beside his manager.

"you two really don't know what's wrong from what is right, don't you?" president jo said. i just looked down and listened to whatever president jo is saying. i don't even want to look at his face, he's too scary. "jungkook. do you really want be kicked out this time? huh?" he said.

"i apologize, president jo." jungkook said.

"apologize? what for? you'll be doing the same thing again. i can't take your behavior anymore." president jo said. this doesn't sound good, it'll never will. "i don't care if the two of you are dating or not but i need my rules to followed in this company. from now on, you are both banned to see each other. that means, jungkook, you are no longer to help jisoo in producing songs for her nor help her in any way. jisoo, you'll go back to being a trainee. also, you'll move to a new place, jungkook." he added.

"what?! that is my own decision if i want to move or not." jungkook complained.

"what do you want? be kicked out or move to another place?" president jo asked. jungkook left the room annoyed of what president jo said. "manager choi." president jo said.

"yes, president jo." manager choi answered.

"i want everything to be followed. make sure to monitor jisoo every single minute, every hour, every day. don't loose your sight from her. understood?" he said.

"yes, president jo." she said. after that we all went out of the office. i went straight to my waiting room. i noticed that the waiting room has cctv camera's on all four corners and also one in the middle of the ceiling. it feels like i'm in prison. "jisoo-ah." manager choi called out. she sat beside me on the couch.

"it's okay." she said and hugged me while petting my back. i suddenly bursed into tears and hugged manager choi back. i didn't know being separated from someone you really loved would hurt this much. "you know, i was on your shoe before. so, don't cry about it. it'll be fine." she said.