// chapter 11 //

chapter 11. the sound of your heart

Jisoo's P.O.V

[a month and 3 days has passed]

today is the grand day. yesterday was the debut showcase. i didn't make any mistake. nothing bad happened, in fact, it was actually a successful debut showcase. president jo and most of the media were happy to see me debut; i guess?

well, up until now, my heart is still beating fast and my hands are cold and sweaty. i feel like i can do a flip because i am so nervous. what if i make a mistake? what if i trip on stage? this is live, right? omo! what do i do?

i wore the pink dress that pjy sent. what if he introduces himself today? what if he's a real stalker? or a sasaeng fan? yah! kim jisoo, get your grip together! you need to gocus on your debut live on music bank. gosh! my heart is beating so fast.

"kim jisoo, stand by, please." the director said. my makeup artist did the final retouches and also with my hair. manager choi put on my mic and also my in-ear. "let's go, jisoo!" she said. we went to the main stage. we waited at the side of the stage. There are a lot of fans of various fandoms are here. i started to become more nervous. the idol group before me ended their performance. "kim jisoo, please take the stage now." one staff said. before i went to the stage, they did final retouches and manager choi said "fighting!" to me. i went up and stood on the center.

"hello everyone, i am kim jisoo from dream entertainment. today is my debut day. please take care of me." i greeted. they gave me a mic and i positioned myself to what we have rehearsed. the back-up dancers are already set and only the music is missing. i looked into the crowd and i can see my mom and taejoon holding banners that said, 'fighting noona! you can do it!', 'jisoo is the best!'. i also see jimin, daehyung, hana and gain cheering on their seats. finally, the music came.

"let me hold your hand~"

_____________________________________________

Jungkook's P.O.V

"today is kim jisoo's debut on live tv show. have you seen it?" -daehyun

this guy is too supportive of his friend. i sat on the couch and turned on the tv. i changed the channel to music bank and saw kim jisoo just starting her live show. suddenly, someone knocked on the door. i turned the volume low and went to open the door. it was mr. choi. "mr. choi, why are you here?" i asked. he couldn't talk because he was catching for his breath. he then showed something on his phone.

"Dream Entertainment's newly debut artist, kim jisoo, plagarized her debut song 'Hold My Hand'. Fans are in outrage and are protesting outside MBS Building."

"why are you showing this to me?" i asked again.

"ms. yeeun is there and she's defending kim jisoo but the fans are acting aggresively." mr. choi explained. i quickly took my coat, my car keys, my phone and wore shoes and went to the parking. "why didn't you told me this earlier, mr. choi?" he said.

"i was but the elevator was broken so i took the stairs." he said. i got inside my car and mr. choi sat on the passenger seat. i drove quickly to MBS Building. something bad might happen to yeeun and if there's something bad happen to her, i wouldn't forgive myself and to the person who did that to her.

___________________________________________

Jisoo's P.O.V

the live show is finally over. i have met some of the idols there and exchanged number with them. this is what being an idol feels like. i quickly went to my waiting room and packed my things to go back to the agency. "jisoo-ah!" someone called out. i turned around and it was yeeun.