// chapter 22 //

Chapter 22. The sound of your heart

[Jisoo's P.O.V]

I had so much fun staying here in Busan. I got to spend time with my mom and Taejoon together with Jungkook. The more I spend time with him, the more that I get to know about him. We went to some places here in Busan. We went to mountain parks, visited temples and went to famous attractions here. Today is my last in Busan and it feels like I don't want to go back.

I was out at our backyard. I sat down on our rusted swing set. I saw Jungkook walking towards me. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "What's with that face of yours? You look sad." He said.

"Today is my last day here. I'm going to miss this place so much." I said.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" he asked. He grabbed my hand and got inside his car. We drove very far from home. "Jungkook, where are we exactly going?" I asked him. "To the sea." He said. He parked his car in front of a small hotel. We walked up to the shore. I closed my eyes and just feel the sea breeze and the cold water on my feet. "You look beautiful." Jungkook said.

I looked at him and he was smiling. He leaned closer to me and kissed my forehead. I hugged him tightly. "Jungkook, I love you." I said. "I love you too, Jisoo. I love you very much." He said. I started to tear up with no apparent reason. I guess. "Why are crying?" he said and wiped the tears on my cheeks. "I just...I don't know." I said.

"Aigoo. Smile. You look more beautiful when you smile." He said.

I pulled off a small smile and suddenly, he splashed water on me. "Yah!" I shouted. He kept on splashing water on me and fight back; I splashed water to him. I ran away teasing him to catch me. I ran as fast as I can but, boy, he was fast. He caught me and carried me. He teased me, pretending to throw me into the water. I punched him telling him not to.

We had fun at the sea. We got all wet and decided to go back home before the night comes. I changed my clothes as soon as we are home. I also packed my things and got everything ready. Mr. Lee took all of our bags and loaded them inside the compartment. Taejoon was sobbing. My mom was holding back her tears. "Eonnie, can you just stay? I don't want to be lonely again." Taejoon cried.

I kneeled down and wiped his tears. "Don't worry, Taejoon-ah! Eonnie is always here with you. Here in your heart. Just remember our happy moments together and you'll never be alone again." I said.

"Come back again, eonnie!"

"I will." I said and hugged Taejoon. I stood up and gave my mom a tight hug. She pulled off and said, "Eat well there. Don't get sick or hurt yourself. Contact me when you get there. Also I pack your vitamins in your bag, take them after you eat, okay?".

A tear fell down on her cheek and I quickly wiped them off. "Mom, I'll be fine. Don't worry about me. You take care of yourself, mom. I love you." I said. "I love you too, honey. You go now. It's getting dark now." She said. Jungkook and I said our goodbyes to my mom and Taejoon. I kissed them both goodbye, for now, and got inside the van. I dozed off traveling back to Seoul.

[NEXT DAY]

Manager Choi picked me up early in the morning. I have this schedule commercial today. I sat down and the makeup stylist started to do my makeup. After doing my makeup, the stylist gave the clothes I would wear for the commercial shoot. While changing my clothes, I heard someone gossiping from the other room. The voice sounds very familiar to me. I name came up to my mind as soon as I heard the voice but I don't want to judge ahead.

I got out of the dressing room and bumped into Yeeun. I politely greeted her since she's my seonbaenim. I quickly went out of the scene but she's dragging me into it. "Jisoo-ah, wait a second." She said. I stopped from walking and turned around. "How's my Jungkook?" she asked. Seriously, I want to slap this girl face. How dare she call Jungkook as hers? I took a deep breath and didn't let my anger interfere me. "I don't have time to talk about those matters. Let's work well together today, seon.bae.nim." I said and quickly left her. I didn't want any fight to happen.