// chapter 20 //

[A/N:]

Sorry for the long wait. I have finally updated Chapter 20. 

There have been personal problems going so I wasn't able to update ahead but HERE IT IS!! 

Enjoy reading! ^^

_______________________________________________________________

chapter 20. the sound of your heart

[Jimin's P.O.V.]

"yow! jimin-ah, where's jungkook? i thought he is here." daehyun said, he ordered his drink and sat down.

"he is here. there at the couch." i said and pin-pointed at jungkook who was drinking alone at the couch. some girls come and flirt with him but he would shout at them to go away. "don't tell me it's about jisoo, again?" daehyun said.

"unfortunately, yes." i said. we walked towards him and stood in front of him. "don't you dare to tell me that i am fucking drunk because i am not drunk. i'm not drunk." jungkook said and gulped down a glass of rhum. from what i see now, he looks pathetic; so pathetic. "i need jisoo! where's jisoo?! jisooo!! jisoo!" he shouted.

"jungkook-ah, stop drinking. you're drunk. you should go home now." daehyun said and took away the glass from him. "i need jisoo! jimin, bring jisoo to me!" jungkook said.

"sure, i'll bring jisoo to you but let's go home first." i said. he suddenly stood up and took the bottle soju that was unopened. he drank while walking to the parking lot. we walked behind him and just let him walk alone. suddenly, he stopped walking. "jungkook, why?" i asked.

"is that jisoo?!" he asked and pin-pointed the overpass. "that's is jisoo and...jinyoung?!" daehyun said. "that fucking jerk!" he said and suddenly ran toward the overpass.

"thanks daehyun! seriously, thank you for making jungkook triggere like this!" i said.

"why? what did i do?" daehyun asked.

"he hates jinyoung!"

"so?"

"jinyoung and jisoo?!"

"ahhh! we're in trouble!" he said. we quickly ran and followed jungkook. even though he's drunk, he is still a fast runner.

"YYYYYAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" jungkook shouted.

we are in big trouble. why can't this guy control his anger? should i list him to an anger management club? "take your fucking hands on my girl!" he shouted.

jisoo walked towards jungkook and tried to stop him but jungkook is too strong. "jungkook, stop it! please!" jisoo pleaded.

jungkook went up to jinyoung and grabbed his collar. jinyoung pushed him away. daehyun and i quickly ran towards to them and pulled them away from each other. "what's your fucking problem, jungkook?" jinyoung shouted.

"my problem? my problem is you! you always take everything from me!" jungkook answered.

"yah! would you please stop!" i said. suddenly, jungkook escaped from daehyun's arm and punched jinyoung. we pulled them away from each other again.

[AT THE BELLE APARTMENTS; JUNGKOOK AND JISOO'S PLACE]

we drove back home. we let jungkook go inside his apartment but he insisted to stay outside and wait for jisoo. we let him do what he wants. he stood there and waited for jisoo. daehyun and i stood behind jungkook and also waited for jisoo to come.

finally, jisoo came back home. she got out of the car quickly and said goodbye to jinyoung. even if i am standing at the back i can sense jungkook's anger. i've seen him angry; really angry. he turns to a real monster when he get angry, which he hates it. he says everything he wants to say that later soon he would regret about it. "we need to talk." jisoo said, standing in front of jungkook.