𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Mr. Jeon, I think you should stop drinking!" Mr. Choi said, taking the bottle away from me. I removed his hand. "Please leave, Mr. Choi. I'll be okay."

"but-"

"I'll be okay, Mr. Choi. Don't worry about me."

"Yes, Mr. Jeon," he said and left the place. I took my phone out of my pocket and called Yeeun. I was surprised she answered my phone call. "Hello?" she answered.

"Yeeun, are you ready to record the second song?" someone said.

 I overheard their conversation. "Yeah, I'm ready!" she said, hanging up the call. I feel so pathetic calling me her again when everything we had is already over now. I sip down the last drop of rum on my glass. I summoned Mr. Choi to bring another bucket of ice. 

--------

I woke up on the floor with a glass cup in my hand and a hangover. I pull myself up and saw Mr. Choi standing at the door. "You are late for your schedule today, Mr. Jeon," he said. "Thank you for reminding me, Mr. Choi," I said. I left the room heading ou to my bedroom.

I have been keeping myself busy. I've been busy creating a new song or another album. It's the only way I could think of to shift my mind away from Yeeun. I'm still broken but I don't want to be broken again so, I started building myself by starting to build myself.

I refused to have Mr. Choi drive me to the studio since he already did so much by taking care of me last night. I drove my car to the studio and as I arrive the staff welcomed me in. I took the stairs since the elevator was taking too much of my time by waiting for so long. As I walk upstairs, I suddenly bumped into this girl. She has her yellow hoodie on, blue ripped jeans, and cheap pair of white sneakers. "I'm sorry," I apologized. 

"It's fine," she said, in the softest voice ever. Her hoodie started to come off loose on her head making her face visible. I remember her face. I felt like I have seen her from somewhere. Then, it dawned on me.

"You!" she shouted, pointing at me and her eyes was in shock to recognize me. She's the girl who spilled coffee on my shirt. She's the one who caused trouble on my fan meet-up. "What are you doing here? Are you stalking me?!" I demanded. 

"Stalking you? I prefer stalking Park Jinyoung than you! And you still owe me an apology for pushing me," she said.

"You will never get that apology from me because I didn't do anything," I said, leaving her.

"Oh! Hey! Jeon Jungkook!" 

___________________

Jisoo's P.O.V

Stalking my ass. I wouldn't even dare to look at his profile online, I thought to myself.

"Jisoo! The training is starting now!" Ga In called.

"Coming!" I answered. I quickly went inside the room and sat on down my seat. We were joined with the boy trainees. Go Younha was our vocal instructor. She was a famous singer before and I am a big fan of her. "Hello everyone! I'm Go Younha! and today, I'll be your vocal teacher!" she introduced. "Hello Ms. Go!" we said.

"Okay. Before we step into our lesson, let's have some fun. How about a game?" she asked.

"Aren't we too old for games like that, Ms. Go?" a trainee complained.