// chapter 26 //

[A/N: This chapter is a little bit long. Well, it's actually long and the reason is...I really don't have a reason why this chapter is so long. I just kept on writing until I reach my limit on thinking about this chapter. But anyways, here's Chapter 26! Spoiler; this chapter is a little bit on the sad side, I guess. I was listening to Bored by Billie Eilish while writing this chapter cause I just finished watching 13 Reasons Why Season 1 and I am up for season 2. Yo girl is hella depressed watching 13 Reasons Why. But anyways, I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and also thank you for being so patient in waiting for the next chapters.]

Chapter 26. The Sound of Your Heart

Jisoo's P.O.V

I went straight home still frustrated. On my way home, Jungkook called. I ignored his call. I wasn't in the mood to talk or explain anything. I just want go away from everything. As I got home, I went straight to bed. I was so frustrated I don't know what to do. I just burst into tears. I hid on other side of the bed nearby the night stand. Suddenly, the door opened. It was Jungkook. He sat beside me and put his hand over my shoulder.

"It'll be okay." He said.

"It'll never be okay." I said.

"Why do you think so?"

"Jungkook-ah, don't you notice. Everything, everyone is setting us apart. First, it was Yeeun, then President Jo, our work. And now, I am being transferred to another agency. Do you think I'll be okay with this?"

"Jisoo, calm down. Everything will be alright at the end, right?"

"No. why are you being so positive in everything. Do you know anything about my transferring?"

"I..."

"So you know I'll be transferred if we continue this relationship?"

"I can't talk about it with you because I know we would end up fighting about it."

"Well, you've guessed it right." I stood up and went out of the apartment. It was late night. I took the bus going to Hana's house. The people at the bus were shocked that I was the bus. Stars usually don't do it, you know.

I finally got to Hana's house. Gladly, she let me stay at her house for this night. "Hana, I'm really sorry if disturbed you this late night." I apologized.

"Nah, it's fine. I was still awake, though." She said.

Hana lend me some of her clothes. I went wash up and change my clothes. I went straight to bed.

-

It's already 4 am but I haven't slept yet. I am still thinking about what happened a while ago. Why is this happening to us? Everything is falling apart. I thought of this day would come and in fear, it really happened. I am more scared to loose Jungkook now.

[NEXT DAY]

Before I leave, I had breakfast together with Hana and her family. They were very caring and really lovely people. Hana and I both went to the agency together. As we got there, I went straight to the waiting room. I saw Manager Choi inside; sleeping on the couch with her phone on her chest. I put a blanket over her that I found on the cabinet. Suddenly, she woke up.

"Omo! Jisoo, you're here!" she said. I just smiled. I was still not in the mood to talk. "Jungkook called me last night and he was really worried about you. Btw, where did you go? I was worried about you too." She asked.