// chapter 30 //

A/N: I have published a new story of mine, Protect you. It's another Jungkook ff. I know that Jungkook is staring too much of my stories but don't worry I'll be writing fanfics for others. Anyways, this is the last chapter. Hope you enjoy and Thank you for reading from chapter one up until chapter 30. Thank you so much for the support. I love ya'll. 

Chapter 30. The Sound of Your Heart

Jisoo's P.O.V

Jungkook kept his promise.

Jungkook went back to the starting line and courted me all over again. He really did pursue to have our relationship fixed. It wasn't easy though. Every day, I would see him at his studio, sleeping being of exhaustion from work. He doesn't even eat well. I really want him to stop because it's affecting his health but he is just unstoppable. We stayed like this for almost a year. We became friends but even if we're friends I still feel awkward around him.

I took a break from my career. Everything was a mess; even I was mess. I need to fix myself.

I drive way back home coming from work. I opened the door and the fragrance of good food welcomed me in. I guess my mom is home. "Mom! Your home?" I shouted. I put down my bags on the couch and went to the kitchen. I stopped for a moment. A guy in a black turtle neck and black pants was standing in front of the table wearing my pink apron with ruffles on the side.

"Jungkook?"

He lifted up his head and smiled brightly at me.

"You're here."

He placed down the food that he cooked on the table. He walked up to me and grabbed my hand. He offered me a seat. I sat down and waited for him to sit down across me. "Enjoy your food." He said. I took my chopsticks and started on eating. "Is it delicious?" he asked. I just nodded; busy eating. I remembered the first time Jungkook cooked for me. I almost blinded him because of my pepper spray. That had my heart tremble. I finished everything. No need to clean the plate. "Wow!" his eyes widen and is all shock on he saw.

"Why did you came here?" I asked.

"I just want to cook for you and also say 'hello' to you. It's been a lon time since I saw you." He said.

"Yah! You just saw me last night at the Studio club."

"I just miss you so much." He said.

We had a few small talks and Jungkook went home after that. I cleaned up the plates and went to bed. I couldn't really sleep. There's something heavy in my chest that keeps on bothering me.

I went out for a second to get some fresh air. Suddenly, I saw Jungkook dozing off on the side of my door. Was he here all the time when I though he left? I sat down beside him. I moved his head and let it rest on my shoulder. The pain on my chest was gone. I wasn't bothered anymore. I took his hand and interlocked each other's hand. I almost forgot what it felt like. It feels good to hold his hand again.

-

"Jisoo! Jisoo-ah! Wake up!"

I went outside my bedroom and saw Jimin in the living room taking pictures with my dog, Dalkom, and Hana preparing food on the dining table. I just realized, how did I got inside? I was outside with Jungkook last night. "Where's Jungkook?" I asked.

"Are you still dreaming? Jungkook is not here and why are you finding him anyways?" Hana said.

"But he was with me last night."