// chapter 15 //

chapter 15. the sound of your heart

Jungkook's P.O.V

we drove back home. throughout the whole trip back, jisoo was quiet and a little serious. she jokes around and ask a lot whenever i drive cause she thinks that sitting on the passenger seat is boring but today is different. i parked my car on the underground parking lot. she got out immediately as soon as i turned off the engine. she was so fast i couldn't keep up.

what's wrong with that girl? does she have bipolar or what cause i can't understand her.

i went back to my apartment and sat down on my couch. i went to the balcony and stayed out there. i might hear jisoo singing. maybe she wasn't feeling well on the trip. time passed by i didn't here any thing but doors that closes and opens and also the tv that was on for about 30 minutes.

it's 7pm and i am still outside trying to wait for something to happen. i suddenly felt hungry but i realized i didn't have anything on my fridge. yesterday, jisoo visited by and cleaned my fridge. all i have is strawberry milk but i can't be full with just milk only. i am craving for home cooked food. i quickly contacted jisoo but she wasn't answering. i went on my balcony and called her again. i can hear her phone ringing. why is she not answering it? is she playing hard to get?

i went down and knocked on her door. "jisoo-ah! come out!" i shouted. suddenly, she opened the door slightly; enough space to pop her head out. "what?" she asked.

"i'm hungry." i said.

"then, eat. you have money, you can buy or something. why bother me?" she said. "wait!" i said stopping the door to close. "what wrong with you?" i asked.

"nothing's wrong." she said.

"something's wrong and you need to tell it to me."

"why would i tell you? are my mom? my best friend?"

"i'm your boyfriend." i shouted.

okay, pause that for a second! what did you just say jeon jungkook? her boyfriend. this is fake! it's all fake! there's no way i am falling in love with her?!

"get out." she said, pushed me out and slammed the door in front of me. i should've not told her that. "jisoo-ah! i'm sorry." i said but she's not responding. at the end, i just ordered jjajangmyeon and ice cold beer.

___________________________________________

Jisoo's P.O.V

this is crazy. i can't be in love with jungkook. all of this is fake and my feelings for him should be fake. i can't fall in love with him. what should i do?

i quickly contacted sujin. "sujin-ah! can you come over?" i said. not longer than 30 minutes, sujin is already here. she also bought some cake cause it's her little sisters birthday. "by the way, why did you call? is there something wrong?" she asked while eating the icing from the cake.

"sujin, i told you about the fake relationship i had with jungkook, right?" i said.

"yeah. what about it?" she asked.

"is there something you could possibly do when you fall in love with him?" i asked.

"omo! you fall in love with him?!" she shouted. i quickly covered her mouth. "be quiet!" i whispered. i quickly closed the glass doors on my balcony and covered it with the curtains. "you fell in love with him?" she whispered.

"i mean, i don't know. a while ago, we went to his brother's wedding. yeeun, his ex, was there and i saw them dance together. jungkook and i spend time together but when i saw them together, i kinda felt jealous, i guess." i explained. sujin randomly hugged me and patted my back. "what are you doing?" i asked. "i'm just comforting you in advance." she said. "what do you mean?" i asked, breaking the hug.