,INTRO

INTRO
the right one lol.

saying that i like art would be an understatement.

i love each and every form of it: starting from the various music genres to the endless styles of dance;
from the continuously evolving fashion to ethereal models;
theater operas and exciting cinematographic masterpieces;
architecture, sculptures and finally... paintings.

i truly believe that all men and women express their true selves through this instrument, for it is the colour of our souls — full of an uncountable number of facets and nuances that make our essence unique in its own way.

and this is why i enjoy making portraits and buying them:
it is a pleasure for me, observing and re-creating people's beautiful features and emotions on a milky white canvas with my inseparable blue pencil.

tracing lines and circles that will give life to a literal work of art, full of satisfaction and greatness.

i enjoy seeing the happiness on people's faces, when they see they're "reflection".
or even surprise, because my skills are unconsciously underrated.

but the thing that i like the most are art galleries.
although i'm an artist, this doesn't stop me from admiring other painters' works —

supporting each other is better than being overcompetitive.

i like concentrating on a drawing, till i feel like i'm being sucked into it — making me feel part of the representation, an additional character, who's coming from a world that looks nothing like what is shown on the rectangular like canvas.

i may intend all this in a metaphorical way...
but i wouldn't mind experiencing such a travel: not at all.

unedited.