DISEASE

He didn't seem like a guy who'd be that freaky..My boss,who had been eyeing me since we met had now become my close friend and for this i had been getting lots of favours at work...i could get an off day whenever i wanted and so on and so forth..transport to home wasn't an issue as my boss would drop me home everyday..My hubby didn't like this but i assured him it was nothing personal... .this one day, my boss called me breathing fast..i could not hear him so well..i ran to his office and my eyes could not believe what i saw😨😨😨Kim,my boss was comfortably sitted on the a sofa in his office and a good looking lady sitted on his chair pointing a gun at me..she said in a soft tone, "close the door behind you, the key is right there and shut up".. I did as instructed..
At this point i was so nervous i couldn't make think of anything..she looked at me and smiled.." Ni huyu?!" She asked Kim ..he nodded smiling..i did not understand what was going on..i had expected to find my boss sick or maybe find him being attacked..
She walked towards me, looked at me for a while,touched my hair then asked me to sit at the desk.i am only a secretary so i found that rude.my boss looked at me, still smiling and so i knew he was okay with it.
Before i knew it, this lady was standing infront of me.Kawaida yangu, i xwear short mini dresses or skirts as i find that sexy for a secretary..She held my hair back and started kissing my neck..😨😨😨i have never been that freaked out before.
©BrendahJons