Disease

Part 8

After few days of thinking plus feeling embarrassed that my boss actually saw me naked plus a bit guilty i cheated on my husband,i decide to go to the gym..am sure all of you have been waiting for this specific part..well,me too😂
I have been seeing this gym for sometime but never thought of going there..What will Ian think?that am some desperate chiq?well,i don't care..i just have to go and work out..i won't let him touch me at all..I'll work out on my own, pay him and leave..this is a very horny me telling my inner self...
So i walk in the gym..it usually looks small from outside but it's quite big..At a corner helping a lady is Ian..He sees me and immediately starts walking towards me..I am nervous..i start walking out.."hey Elle"he says...oh God!!the name again!!should i get wet?!ladies,do you know that feeling of your pussy when you start getting horny..like it's pumping something.."come on in...don't be scared"he takes off my jacket and hangs it somewhere then smiles at me.."i am leaving in a few minutes but am leaving you in safe hands..okay?"he says and I nod to show i agree..Whaaat?!He's leaving?!i came here for him and now he's going?what was the point of coming afterall..i think i should just go home and forget it..confidence creeps in..."where are you going?! I was hoping you'd help me with the work out"i say.."i am so sorry dear...i have a sermon to go through for the service tomorrow..you should come.. My church is just outside the estate..Life Savers Ministry.Am sure you will love it..where do you go to church?! " he keeps talking while i just look at him..My mind is in the ocean but he's still talking..I think am gonna faint..He's a pastor!!!!!how???i mean why??so he won't even fuck me??so now that big dick i saw is gone?? Just like that???..

Am sure someone is laughing at me right now..i just confessed i wanted to fuck him and nothing more..i wasn't even here for the work out..Now all my dreams are gone...am just disappointed..is this God's way of punishing me?is God calling me to church? Should i just repent and stay home with my boring husband who is always tired and wants nothing to do with sex anymore?

"Hey Elle?!are you still here??" He asks..i quickly brush it off by saying, "it was great seeing you..who will help me with the work out?".... Yes he seems a bit disturbed by how i react but doesn't concentrate on it much...He takes out his phone and calls someone by the name Teddy..He then touches my shoulder and says," His name is Teddy, he'll be here soon..Just wait for him at that mirror.bye Elle..it was nice seeing you again "I know he's a pastor but his smile is just a damn turn on..i walk towards the mirror and here comes Teddy..Oh my God!!!i think i need a break..

My heart is beating fast guys...am dying... I can't believe it...nooo...nooo...I'll be back with part 9..i need to breathe first....

©Brendah Jons