Disease

Part 45 of Disease
It's been 2 days after James told me about everything..Tony was to come a day ago but he didn't... I haven't called him to know where he is..am still thinking whether to run away or stay here and face my greedy siblings in court...what do i do??Jane has been praying for us and i think the best thing is just to go..go and never look back...i should just pay Jane and leave the country with my daughter and never come back...let them look for me...they'll never find me...i have to act, fast!!!

Am busy packing my clothes as i look for house buyers online...Jane walks in worried..."ma, where are you going??" She asks..."Jane, i need you to take this money...please just go...never come back..." I say, handing her one hundred thousand shillings..."no ma, i have stood with you..i will forever stand with you...am not leaving you and Claire... "She says..she is the most loyal person in this world..truly she is a friend, closer than a brother...my own blood sisters are just fighting me yet one who is not even close to me is sticking with me at my hardest moments... I can't seem to understand why family drama is following me right now...First it was Victor, then Claire,  now my family, oh plus Tony before i forget...we are packing tonight, I'll go book the flight first thing in the morning tomorrow...good thing Claire used to travel with Jane abroad so she has a passport ..for my baby, it's covered...I'd rather be a street person abroad than be a messed up person in my own home...my own people treat me like a refugee...good news, the mortgage people accepted to give me back the money i had paid for 6 months and refund for all my furniture...great!!for once luck is on my side...i always fall for the wrong guys, cheer for the wrong team, love under a bad spell..so for once i am on the right team...so now, am excited about leaving the country... Especially this time for good...not like last time during my honeymoon with Victor... Let's not start with honeymoon sex, i already told you...again my heart is not at peace because i don't know why Tony hasn't called...wait, i don't care, don't get me wrong,  i just don't want him to find me here...in fact i pray he stays wherever he is longer so that when he comes he'll find me gone... I won't pick any of his calls...he won't find me anyway...I'll be so gone..and for the sex, hehehe, let's just hope I'll meet a porn star in the states...maybe, just maybe I'll have good sex there...

It's already 10pm and he hasn't come or called...good!!at least he won't disturb us..i hope he doesn't come in the morning...hours later, i still can't sleep...my tummy hurts... Usually it happens this way when am tensed and nervous.. It's really a great decision that I've made within a very short while.. People have done this before and the plans backfired...what if mine goes wrong?!what if we are not able to go?!but i hope not... At least let God favour me for once in my life...Finally am able to sleep before my loud alarm wakes me up...i get ready very fast and head to book evening flights... I have no idea where we are going but we'll just go...luckily everything we need is packed and in the car so that's sorted... Am at the airport...its taking time but so far so good...after that am headed home...i need to pick my people up and we go wait at the airport...that's safe..no one will find us...

Am picking my handbag from my house as i just look around.... Jane and the baby are in the car...just then Tony walks in..he can see the shock on my face..."where are we going baby? " he asks...

©Brendah Jons