Disease

Part 40 of Disease
It's been weeks since my mother and her child left the house...it's been peaceful...other news, I've been seeing Tony ...we haven't had sex yet but last night he kissed me after dinner at my house..i can't explain it, it was just beautiful... Feels like those movies where boy meets girl, goes on a date, kisses outside the house then she goes and just has fantasies....i am not sure I'll fall in love with him but let's wait and see...He's coming over today to pick Claire and i up for the kids festival... Plus Claire is turning 2 months today so this is great...am looking forward to having fun with him and my daughter who he keeps calling 'mine'...if only my sister was here to see how happy we are...but it is well...Jane has been taking good care of the baby and i trust her more than anyone ....seems life is okay now...

After the kids festival, he drops us home as usual but refuses to stay for dinner...Jane has already made food so I'll just eat and sleep...After getting into my house,  i find two gentlemen in my living room..."hello, can I help you?"i ask picking up my baby from the carrier..."hello miss Stella, i am detective Hillary..and this is officer Ruth...we are here to talk to you about your late sister's property.."he says...wait,  what kind of stress is this now?!"your sister applied for an appeal..here is a statement,..we'll meet in court on Monday... Thank you ."he adds as they leave...seriously now!!!what is this?!these children tho...now it's court stuff!!!i don't even want this house or any of Claire's property..i just want a home and peace...I've been through everything i had to go through and i think it's time i just cool down and find peace in my daughter and maybe Tony... I just want to sleep right now...I'll think about this court thing tomorrow...

In the morning, Jane wakes me up so early... It's 6.48 am..."madam some people are here to see you.."she says...who is it now?! Am getting unexpected guests everyday ..i wear my gown and walk down to the sitting room...Shock on me!!what is this now?!Victor,  his mother and some elders...what do they want?!

©Brendah Jons