Disease

Part 14 of Disease
Am still thinking of whether to take a leave at work and try work on myself and my marriage or not.I already told you my daily routine so y'all know it..My boss is back from South Africa and i think it's perfect time to ask for the leave..
"Why do you want to take a leave?" My boss asks..Now what do i say?!That am tired of the office sex?!did he even know Sheila and i had been getting down on each other every morning?."okay,i just need a break for a moment "i say..Sheila seems a bit disappointed by this,but what do i do?i need a break for sure.." Before you go,you owe me something"Sheila says..am quite not understanding what she means but i think i do.."today's dose" she adds..we all laugh...kumbe my boss knew...The usual office biashara goes down..this time i am the one sucking Kim's dick, as you all call it,am giving him head..it's been sometime but he really loves it..One leg is on Sheila's neck as she eats my pussy.. Kim is also eating her pussy.. Am sure y'all can picture that..crazy right?!
Am not leaving the office until evening so all day at work am just thinking of how the next few months of staying at home will be..will it actually help me?!Jioni as i am almost leaving,i decide to say goodbye to my boss and Sheila since i will for sure miss them..okay you guys stop it..i don't mean saying goodbye like sex..i mean a genuine goodbye..I walk into his office and find them having sex..Kwani these guys are never tired of each other??sex all the time aiii!!!..it's even like these days am part of their marriage.., "don't worry just join us.." My boss says..I mean having sex with these two has always been the best..even better than Teddy and Ian..wait,where are they?!I've missed them too😊...back here..who would say not to Sheila and Kim na vile their game is always on top...After the quickie, i hug them both and leave feeling so empty..hey Elle,this is not your marriage!Focus..
I decide to pass by the gym to tell Ian and Teddy i won't attend the work out for sometime.."so before you go,we can get down right?!" ian says..Aaaaiiiiiii...sasa so i say no or yes?!aki this is too much in one day..but it's coz i won't see them for sometime..Sometimes those days we say,"one more time" are the days we mess up everything..

What do you guys think?! Do i really need this leave?? Should i go and stay home doing nothing or have boring missionary sex with Victor while at work i get money plus good sex?!

©Brendah Jons