Disease

Part 12 of Disease
Hey guys am back..
So as days go by am still giving Teddy and Ian payment for the gym..ofcourse you know what i mean..The anal sex is getting better by the day but it hurts afterwards so much...especially when i go for long calls...it's like i can't hold it back so the poop just drops off..My hubby and i are still in cold treatment.
These days sex in the office is usual and am getting tired of it anyway. its been months of craziness and i feel like i need a break.After work i drop by the gym to get a dose for tonight from Ian..I didn't mention,Ian Teddy and i have been having sex in the morning for the payment then in the office Sheila and i..daaamn Sheila and i😍 then jioni i drop at the gym with Ian alone alafu,before i sleep, porn plus my man's BIG PEN,remember it?! So i drop by Ian's office as usual and before i approach there i hear noises of a woman moaning.. Wtf?!
I find Ian fucking another woman inside the gym.People are not around so it's just them. Ian wants to explain and say he's sorry but am not interested..I walk straight to the woman and kiss her..This is crazy!!"Daaamn girl!!i love you"Ian says smiling...i lie down,coz am tired anyway and allow her to lick me all she wants then Ian is throbbing it inside her so bad from the back.That motivates her to lick me even better..As she licks,am so carried away that i don't realize that moaning too loud and some people have walked in for evening work out...Embarrassed we dress up and i walk out.."See you in the morning for the payment" i tell ian as i walk out..

Walking home,i am exhausted and bored..Am only thinking how marriage and in rocks and i need to get it back together.. At least if at all the God i served then still lives He should probably give me a way out...
I enter my living room...you won't believe what i see...😳😳😳

©Brendah Jons