Disease

Part 21 of Disease
This is the moment where all of you say, 'aaaaiiii'..guess why?by the time i finish my last panting after that orgasm moment,i open my eyes only to see the worst of the worst..Victor and Alex are standing right there looking at me..Wait what?!I was dreaming?You can't possibly be telling me that good moment right there was just but a dream?!Now what is more embarrassing is that am naked and what i thought was Alex was my pillow..i had been grinding on it all along..Lord!i am sick..i know i am sick..i now need to confess everything and get help..whether Victor wants to dump me,let him but at least let me reform.

Victor walks towards me and slaps me so hard that i feel like i want to black out.These are the moments when, as we used to write compositions back in primary school,you wish the earth would open up and swallow me.I don't know if i can face this kind of drama.Alex stops him from hitting me twice.my husband has always been a good man,look what i turned him into..these are my mistakes punishing me.i broke my marriage and i guess it's time i just get what i deserve and move on."Stop bro..i really think she needs help."Alex says.."Don't you dare talk.She was having a fantasy about you having sex with her..have you two been having sex?"Victor responds to his brother,almost hitting him too.Look,i can't start crying and apologising..not now.I'll look so stupid.. Like I've been caught..okay I've been caught but it doesn't have to look so bad.

"Hey.you two stop talking about me like am not even here.you all dream don't you?!if you want to kill me then do it Victor..do it!!stop acting like you are so good..why do you think this is happening?because for a whole year you never touched me.For a whole year you were always tired.You left me alone.you pushed me away..you dare lay your hands on me yet this is all your fault?!" I say feeling so torn apart.."Alex leave now...go take a walk"Victor says looking more furious.. This was to make him feel bad but it got him more furious..why??how??

He's still looking at me minutes later,probably thinking of hitting me again.."get ready.we are going to the hospital."he says walking out..To the hospital?why the hospital?if he said the family lawyer's office I'd definitely know it's a divorce but the hospital.let's go see what plan he has..are there tests to show whether you've had sex with other people?nooo...i don't think so..am sure Victor has noticed how these days he just enters my pussy while fucking me with no struggle but didn't wanna ask..well am not calling my pussy 'mtaro' but it's so wide these days..i mean I've fucked ian who has a mega dick,not forgetting Kim and the big pen..my Hubby's lil guy wasn't as big anyway..

All these are my thoughts while we are on the lift headed up to the doctor's office.At the door is a label,"Doctor Jojo Kirima"Wait, when did this doctor become my family doctor?why does Victor seem to trust her so much?.."hey guys..i was expecting you earlier... How are you,?karibuni sana.."she says..i fake a smile and move on forward with the most important issue..."why am i here?who said am sick?can you please explain what all this is about.."i shout at Doctor Jojo..

"Stella we know you need help.That's why you are here" she says, this time more calm than before.. Even after shouting at her,she doesn't get angry, she just calms down more..she walks around her table to come stand near me..Jojo is this medium bodied,tall,brown, very beautiful lady..she wears these nice grey glasses and the few times I've seen her she wears short skirts where her well built light skinned thighs can be seen and well tucked in chiffon tops..now am sure you can picture what she looks like...i stand up and i start walking around the room.."i don't need help,am not a sex addict! I've never cheated on my husband!not with anyone!not even my boss!i don't need help!i am fine...i don't need help.."the last words come out softly as i am now crying..guys i need help..i know I've been saying this for a long time but i think it's now time..

"Your wife needs more help than just taking out that family planning implant on her arm..you need to find out the truth from her and that way we will know the problem." Jojo says to my hubby.. Guys,wait wait wait..the help she was talking about is removing the implant?!i tripped..i somehow confessed about my boss..fuck it!!i tripped...i need prayers.. I know this is the last thing i should even think of but i need prayers...she looks at me and i can see the pity in her eyes..

©Brendah Jons