Disease

Part 20 of Disease
I couldn't sleep last night.My husband slept on the coach,came in the morning,showered and left for work without a word.This is not my Victor.He's a monster,but really i turned him into that monster he has become..It's now days,my hubby still sleeps on the coach and i can see the way Alex looks at me,like i kicked his brother out of the bedroom..he decided to go..if he thinks i will beg him he can sit and think again..i think I'll talk to Alex and see if he can help me talk to his brother into coming back to the bedroom.i don't want to see elders and my parents come into my house to advice me to be a better wife.

During lunch time,it's all quiet so i decide to start crying to get Alex's attention.. "Alex am sorry,about the other day..plus my marriage is at a bad place right now and i donno how to talk to Victor..please ask him to come back to the bedroom..i know i was wrong and am sorry please" i say these words following them with a loud cry..well back in highschool i used to act and  i was quite a good one so this is easy.i can see the sympathy in his eyes..No one accepts their mistakes like that  without being sincere.. Let me laugh at Alex and his poor brother..

Hubby walks in and finds Alex hugging me..He walks past us as if he didn't even see us.Alex follows his and tries talking to him.I can overhear them argue and it seems this ain't leading anywhere.plan b ASAP.. I lie on the ground and pretend to be hurting.."my tummy..oh nooo...it's painful..someone help me.. Alex come please."i call out and immediately Alex and Victor come running..i hold on to Alex pretending Victor isn't even there.I can see the shock on his face.Alex carries me to the car and Vic drives me off to the hospital..After few tests,the doctor says i need bed rest,that am undergoing stress.Perfect!i just  wanted attention and am gonna get it now.

Getting home,Vic makes me soup and that night he sleeps in bed with me,tho he doesn't talk, atleast i won..to be honest it's all about me.i am indeed a selfish person..The following day,i open my eyes to flowers and a smiling Alex sitted on the bed."Good morning sunshine..you were sleeping so soundly i didn't wanna disturb you.I've made you breakfast,your favourite.."he says..Tell me this is not a dream?!Why on earth is Alex acting this wierd..as if we are in love..did he call me sunshine?he made me breakfast?as who?

He now comes near me and kisses my forehead..as he's pulling off,i pull him back and kiss him.It's getting hot..we are going crazy..clothes down,one by one..he's rubbing my boobs like no one ever has..he turns me around and starts spanking my ass,he keeps doing it until am so wet i can't help it.."please just fuck me,please Alex...give it to me doggy"i say as he keeps spanking me..he enters me so softly from behind and i can't feel his bolingo in my tummy..daaaaamn!!this feels so good..this is exactly what I've been looking for..good dick..i should have known he likes me too.."yes Alex,oooh yeees Alex,give it to me harder,damn!right there... Yes right there.. Alex..Alex..Aleee..."it's so good i am literally screaming..i have never even sweat during sex but Alex just made me go nuts.. Am sure you all knew this would happen.. I just didn't want to accept the fact that i wanted to sleep with my brother in law.For those who are still judging me,it's okay..at least am satisfied..now this way,am assured of having good dick everyday,before i go back to work, oh i mean back to my daily routine.

Tell me what you guys think?Do i keep doing this now that it has started?or should i just cut it off to avoid piling up more secrets in this marriage? What do i do?

©Brendah Jons