Disease

Part 24 of Disease
Packing my things is the hardest part in all this..To be honest you guys,it's better if i go to rehab for these 3 months then go home fresh then my hubby and i can finally start over again and live happily..i hand over my phone to him and i can't help but cry as he signs off as i am taken to my room.Other inmates share rooms but my happy decided to get one for me alone to avoid others from invading my privacy.. What a loving husband?!i shouldn't have done all these otherwise I'd probably be a mother of 3 and be more happier..

"I am sure you love Doctor Jojo and you are more comfortable and more open with her so I've organised for her to be your doctor" says hubby almost crying.."yes that's right,she'll be coming for 3days a week that way you feel lonely.more good news,your husband is able to visit you at least one time every week.."says Carole,a nurse at the center..she looks like a really nice person..i think this is the first place i should have come..i know my journey to reforming has just began so i should just be relaxed and understand my hubby just wants the best for me..and he's right am used to Doctor Jojo this i can't open up to any other doctor..Hugging my hubby good bye is the hardest thing to do and i can see he really doesn't wanna leave me behind..it's so emotional..I've never stayed away from him even for a day, so this is gonna be more hard than i thought..At this point i can't even talk,am crying so hard..the last words he says before walking out, "good bye baby..i love you so much" Carole walks me to my room and there i get to calm down and nap..

The next time i open my eyes,Carole has brought me tea and bread for 4pm tea..This is actually nice..We talk for a few minutes and she tells me my programme with other inmates will start the day after.As said, am awoken by a bell at 7am in the morning..to be honest this is the only boring thing about this place..I take a hot shower, dress up in simple tights and a Tshirt and slippers then walk up to a hall where i find Doctor Jojo and other people sitted in a circle..am sure you've all seen that in movies.."Stella,come sit down,do not be scared, we are all your friends.. "Says Jojo standing up to welcome me..During the programme some people open up about being drug addicts some as sex addicts and there i know am not alone..am now sure this programme will help me..When it's my turn,i prefer not talking since am new so maybe next time..Doctor Jojo understands and moves on with talking to us..During this session i can only think of my hubby and how much i miss him..i wonder if his world is torn apart like mine..Does he miss me the same way..Does he have faith that I'll be okay?!

Another bell goes,it's lunch time..I walk into a hall and here i find different counters with food,i chose to go easy with milk and scorns.." I have served lunch for you.."says Carole who is holding some rice and liver, a watermelon and some water.Better choice! We sit and have lunch as we chat..she encourages me and helps me stay positive about myself.. With time all this will go away..i won't even realize time flying... Positivity is the way to go guys..Days later as am lying on my bed just thinking, am worried my hubby my hasn't come to see me yet yesterday was his visiting day..Just then,Carole comes in, "your hubby is here.." She says...i am so excited...am in a short yellow dress,white slippers and i have kept natural hair since i came in here..i can actually say am an attractive woman,if not all those people wouldn't have liked me..I walk in the visitor's room and there he is,my handsome old guy..he looks better than ever..i haven't seen him in like 5 days but it feels like it's been forever..The moments he sees me, he stands up to hug me...i can't help but cry while he hugs me so tight..

"How are they treating you in here?" He asks,holding my hand.."baby, it's really great..i think the healing is coming faster than i thought..i should be out of here sooner,come home, get a baby and make you the happiest man in the world.."i respond..He doesn't really look happy about that but he still acts like he is..he says, "baby, you need to finish the programme.. It's very helpful...how are your sessions with Doctor Jojo?" I understand he wants me to be okay so i think that's why he looks a bit dull.."we've had 2 sessions this week and repeating the mistakes is helping me ease up and learn to forgive myself.."i say showing him how helpful Doctor Jojo is to me.He spends the afternoon with me as we takes lots of selfies his phone.Just then a call comes in  from one 'Grace Kahando' and he says he needs to leave, that it's an emergency...

I am worried. Who could that Grace be and what emergency could that be?why did he leave in such a hurry??What do you guys think? What is this all about?

©Brendah Jons