Disease

Part 16 of Disease
I try standing up to go check if ian is home but i can't walk..am too horny.. My pussy is so wet that my silky sleeping shorts are dump already.. I drag myself to the study room and grab a pen..aaah damn..that feels so good..i throb it in and out imagining it's Sheila who is finger fucking me..There's just something about Sheila that i can't seem to let go of..i think am addicted to what we have or rather what we do..After this masturbating session,i take a shower and decide to change what am doing and maybe check up any new thing on social media.Am not really an online person,I'd rather even spend my day reading novels than chatting or checking facebook newsfeed like i always see people in matatus doing.
I check on the newest handbags,shoes,clothes and all..on one of the comments is this familiar name,'Dr.Jojo' who is asking about the prices.Something just tells me to click on her page but even before i do,i hear a knock at the door..It's my mother in law and my brother in law who just landed from the States the other day..I didn't even go for his homecoming party..i was too busy..
"My daughter..." Says mother as she hugs me..
"Mother,so good to see you,karibuni sana" i say as i hug them both..i offer them tea as we catch up..

Are you people thinking what am thinking?!i bet not..what if they found me on the floor when i couldn't walk?! Or maybe found me masturbating?!that would have been my end!

My brother in law is quite a quiet guy so he doesn't talk much.For the years I've been married to his brother,we've never really grown to be close.Even during my wedding,we never really talked...

Sooner or later,my Bunny comes in..Like a good wife should,i take off his coat,his briefase and the car keys..i walk to the bedroom to drop them as he says hi to his family.. As i walk through my corridor towards the living room,i meet Alex,my brother in law coming from the washroom.. For a moment am puzzled, reason?i don't know..We giggle then walk ahead together..

"Stella,Alex will be staying here for sometime before he finds a place of his own since he is relocating to Kenya.i hope that is okay with you." Mother asks..before i answer,my whole world stops..wait what?? Another man in my house yet am trying to run away from men?!"of course mother.He is my brother and i will gladly enjoy his stay with us."i respond holding her hand.My mother in law and i have always been the best of friends..

Hours later as she's leaving she looks and Victor and i and says,"7 years down the line and I've still not seen a grandchild?!is there any problem?!Am praying for you..in case it's a problem,tell me, i know someone who can help us with herbal medicine."We all laugh.."mother,soon..we are working on it.."i say as i hug her.Hubby wants to drop her in town for her to take a matt home.

Now let's deal with the matter at hand. What do you think happens next?will i be tempted to fuck my brother in law?I've done worse so this shouldn't be a surprise..right?

©Brendah Jons